Lowest prices for your stay
$38
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
$38
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$27
Hotels.com$38
Priceline$38
Travelocity$38
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

This place is very nice, the rooms are simply decorated but are really big but they have only one air conditioner and it is not on the right spot and the ceiling fans too. The attentions of the staff are very good, but the options for the breakfast are limited. The pool is ok, everything is ok for the price.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Went to Plaza Real with a friend and her husband who have been there before. Had a nice time . Nothing fancy clean and good food to purchase on the premises . Good restaurants outside the hotel and a short walking distance. There is beach assess across the street but no chairs to sit on. Not too many English speaking people. But a friendly place. Outside the hotel Marbella has a Rock band on Saturday night good music and good wings. You can also cook in the room . Just brung your own beach towel the ones den the toon are thin. The pool is relaxing . Had a good time.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

There is nothing compere to my favorite paradise resort of the Coral Costa Caribe. They are both located in Juan Dolio, but they are like sun and a moon. It's about service, price, fun, food, people and much more...

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank John Z
PlazaRealResort, Gerente at Plaza Real Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2019

Dear John no problem ! I am happy to inform You that You can confirm in Coral Costa Caribe next time !

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I booked an apartment through Airbnb. The host was very responsive, flexible and friendly. The apartment where we stayed was simple, but comfortable and clean. We liked the location, the staff was very friendly and the gardens around the apartment are beautiful.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank SanT1988
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights (8/7/17-8/9/17) . The location is great and the access to the beach is with in feet of the hotel. The pool is what makes this hotel and it is very relaxing. The front office staff was very nice and helped with recommending things to do/see....but the customer service at the pool was nothing but scammers for tourist. My first morning there "Alex", who speaks english, told me he didn't have change and I could pick it up later...later came and no one knew what I spoke of. I wrote it off. Second morning there Alex asked several time for a tip and said I would get better service if I tipped more--that is true , anyone could see that...but for him to say it was poor customer service ...He ignored me and gave horrible service the rest of the day...I never went back nor did I make any further purchases from the hotel/bar/pool... I made it a point to spend my money everywhere BUT Plaza Real...Alex is a scammer and for that reason I will never stay at Plaza Real again....Dont waste your time or money....its sad because the pool is really great there....there are many other options in the area.....

Room tip: Avoid street side rooms
Date of stay: August 2017