“fabulous condo”
other travellers have booked this property
balcony view
living room/dinning room Living room/dining room
Check Availability
second bedroom
second bedroom
balcony
balcony
View from the beach to the condo
Front of the building with gated parking
gated parking
Pool view from the balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

iwright20...
New York
“fabulous condo”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I enjoy visiting the Dominican Republic when I’m on vacation. I stay at Beach Homes Paradise condo in Juan dolio. I usually book my flight with Jetblue and in three (3) hours I’m there. Getting in and out of the airport is pretty easy. You can stop off at any of the rent-a-car station or you can take a taxie to Juan dolio.

I stay in a Two-bedroom condo apartment that is fabulous and spacious. There are extra bunk-beds for the children.

This condo features a balcony, hammock on the balcony.
Room Features::
kitchenware
refrigerator
shower
toiletries

Juan Dolio has some most beautiful beaches on Earth. I highly recommend this beautiful condo to anyone visiting the south of the Dominican Republic or who ever want to stay at a pristine and well-kept condo. I recommend you do some out door activity like jet skiing etc. Also, vacationers don’t need to bring beach umbrellas or anything that will protect them from the sun, all is provided. There are no tall trees there. There are bathrooms facilities by the pool and the pool is a hop and a skip away from the beach. You can buy food and water from the local stores in the area. I want to thank the Lorenzo family for allowing me to stay at there pristine condo when I vacation in the Dominican Republic. So please bring your trash with you when you leave. I absolutely recommend Beach Home Paradise condo to anyone who is planning a fabulous vacation.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
CT
Reviewed 19 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway People with disabilities

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
15 Mar 2013
Thanks, just email us when you are ready to book your next vacation!
I am glad you had a great time!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing