“Beautiful and so effective massage!”

Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy
Ranked #4 of 13 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Certified professional massage studio on Kite Beach, Cabarete.
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I could not ask for at better massage. It really helped my body to recover.
Wonderfull work:)
Thank you so much Grace!!

hdt_sf, Owner at Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you! It is a pleasure and I am very pleased that I was able to make you feel better and help your body recover :) Kind regards, Grace

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I was referred to Grace by a friend when I was in Cabrete on vacation over the New Year's holiday. After several flights and days on the sand and surf, her magical hands provided just the relief I needed. In additional to amazing massage therapy skills Grace has a wonderful spirit and offers excellent advice on muscle relief and healthy lifestyle choices. Her prices are reasonable and well worth the time out of the sun.

1  Thank Courtney L
hdt_sf, Owner at Saving Grace Yoga and Massage Therapy, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2017

Thank you for the thoughtful review Courtney. It was great to meet you and I'm glad to be of service. :)

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

I really love doing Yoga with Grace! It's such a pitty that I can only do this on holidays! Grace, you are the best!

Reviewed 19 August 2016

I had a great experience with Grace. I've had many types of massages with a variety of different therapists, and I have to say she is one of the best to date. Grace is very attentive and will customize your massage based on your needs. It was a combination of deep tissue and therapeutic. I would highly recommend seeing her while in Kite Beach!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Great experience !
Grace is doing a very good work, I can confirm. Having problemes with my neck since many years, went out with a great feeling of relaxation and wellness.
I receive massages for many years and it's one of the best. Realy appreciate Gravés energy.
Thank you Grace.