“Wonderful spa experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of N Day Spa

N Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Cabarete
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of downtown Cabarete, Dominican Republic, N Day Spa is here to bring you a Caribbean experience with an International flavor. Whether you are coming to enjoy a deep tissue sports massage, an apple almond facial, or a body wax, a few of our many treatments, we are sure you will enjoy our relaxing spa atmosphere. Owned by an American and staffed with Europeans, you will sure be able to feel comfortable and relax with whatever language you speak. With Products coming from Europe and the US, we ensure quality with all of our treatments! We make a huge effort to connect with our clients and give one on one service. We hope you will find time to call us, so we can help you feel healthy, beautiful, and happy on the inside and out.
Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
“Wonderful spa experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I've been to N Day Spa a couple of times already and would try out different "items" from their "spa menu". I've had the full facial and the full body massage so far and both times I left totally relaxed, rejuvenated and with that skin glow you cannot achieve during home spa procedures. The bonus foot massage is an absolutely treat and Kit & staff would always make me feel extremely comfortable. In fact, I felt so comfortable that both times I fell asleep whilst being massaged, scrubbed and taken care of. I cannot wait to go back for more. It is a total must if you live or vacate in the Cabarete area!

2 Thank Martha M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Ingleside, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very cool spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Very cool spa....great service...great pressure and really helped my aching body after the kiting ...even got a foot bath with good smelling stuff in it....great place and would love to have gone back again ...maybe next vacation...

1 Thank rusty l
Cabarete
“¡Excelente!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

I have been going to N Day Spa for years. This boutique spa is warm and inviting, just like the ultra-personable owner, Kit. The space is brightly decorated with a cozy, Caribbean feel. Today, I had a wonderful spa pedicure while I looked at magazines and chatted with the estetician. A true treasure in Cabarete!

1 Thank jessicamace
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Massage and Affordable!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

Went to the D.R. with a group of girls and stayed in the adorable town of Cabarete. A few of us enjoyed some days of beauty at N Day Spa. A local had recommended it and they were right! My massage was fantastic! I forget the therapists name, but it was one of the better ones I have had. One of the girls in our group did a few sessions of the light therapy and was very pleased with it. The prices were great-much less expensive than most spas I have been to in the US. Enjoy!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Marnie325
Cabarete, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Finally found a good place for Massage and Waxing in Cabarete!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

After searching for a while for a good place for Waxing and Massages i found this Spa and I really liked it. It's a small place with only two girls working there but there both super friendly and the most importend they know what they are doing. For me the best place on the north coast!

1 Thank Kristina L