Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$ 28.00
from US$ 53.34
from US$ 100.00
More Info
All reviews transportation service always on time private transport santo domingo great attitude always felt safe safe driver cabarete area great driver his team fernando company politeness protocol jarabacoa van guys
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Wonderful experience when traveling with a busload of teenage students on a school trip. Have gone on the same trip with the Jojim Tours now for over 4 years!!! And every time Alvaro and all drivers took amazing care to make sure everyone was comfortable and traveled safely. Couldn't have gone more smoothly or perfectly. Will absolutely use again and again and again....

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 1 December 2020

Thank jojim tours in special with Alvaro, a 100% recommended service, he was super punctual with the time, super safe since he was driving at an adequate speed. I am super happy that my trip was so good, I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 20 October 2020

I traveled with this company once when I was at Jarabacoa. I had a wonderful experience there and part of it was thanks to the transport service. Each time I wanted to visit someplace they were always willing to give me the best attention. Also, I have to say the prices are pretty accessible.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 20 October 2020

I had a trip with this company a while ago and today I had another one. Both service were extraordinary satisfactory. Their efficiency has not changed through the time. Special shout out to Alvaro.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 13 October 2020

I had a great experience with this transport, totally recommend it!! Great service, always on time, and follows all the covid-19 protocols. Alvaro was my driver and he always maintained the distance and politeness.

Date of experience: October 2020