Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent service

Used Ismael to get from Cabarete to Santiago airport. Ismael is prompt, courteous and professional... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
C1072FCnickh
via mobile
Excellent, will highly recommend him.

Ismael was an excellent Guide and driver,very trustworthy, car was new, he went above and beyond to... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
K B

Recommended experiences in and around Cabarete
from US$ 89.00
from US$ 45.00
from US$ 35.50
from US$ 115.00
More Info
All reviews taxi service always on time playa grande dominican republic excellent driver safe driver fruit plantation clean van santo domingo free wifi blue lagoon waited patiently group tour personalized tour prompt reply great vehicle reliable transportation
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am so glad and greatful that I found Ish and Al. My first trip to DR with 7 friends was amazing, safe and fun. All due to Ish great service and knowledge of the island. He was on time with every pick up and drop off and always accommodate us. Even the days when we’re unsure what to do he planned things for us and always for a good price. He also offered complimentary drinks which is a plus. I would recommend ish to anyone traveling to Dr especially if it’s your first time. Also his English was great which was another plus. Anytime I visit the island again I will use his service. Thank you so much for making my trip nothing less than amazing.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hospitality is the best I ever experienced in DR. Not only did Ish and Al (his driver) take us to all the great spots, we did 4 excursions that were phenomenal! I recommend Ish to any and everyone who is looking for a friendly, kind, and trustworthy driver/tour guide! Thanks again for everything Ish, see you soon!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I loved the taxi tours, the car was nice and comfortable and air-conditioned, i had a really fun time with him.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I asked for his taxi services twice and was very satisfied. He was on time, helpful and very friendly in addition to having more than resonable prices. It is certain that if need be, I will ask again of his services. Thanks again Ismael !

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Was perfect, better You will not find.. Ismael is polite, he always answer quick, very good English. And Taxi has WIFi!! So, next time we will be in Puerto Plata, we will ask only him for service!! Thank You

Date of experience: January 2018