“Amazing !!”
Review of Ismael Taxi Tours

Ismael Taxi Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: private, comfortable transportation with free wifi and transfers from any airport,city or any cruise ship port of the Dominican Republic. We also offer a variety of excursions: fishing, diving, zip-lining, snorkeling, 27 waterfalls, Playa Grande Beach, Blue Lagoon and more. Let us help you enjoy the sites and history of Puerto Plata, Santiago and Santo Domingo with guided city tours.driver speaks English.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I had a really good time with my group of friends this past week with Ishmael and Al ! this was my 4th time coming to DR but, I never got a chance to experience the real country side of it. They took us everywhere we wanted to go, showed us places we never knew of, made sure we were always good and hydrated. We always felt safe with them at all times. Thank you again for making sure we had a fun experience in your country!

All reviews
"personalized tour"
"prompt reply"
"tour service"

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I am so glad and greatful that I found Ish and Al. My first trip to DR with 7 friends was amazing, safe and fun. All due to Ish great service and knowledge of the island. He was on time with every pick up and drop off and always accommodate us. Even the days when we’re unsure what to do he planned things for us and always for a good price. He also offered complimentary drinks which is a plus. I would recommend ish to anyone traveling to Dr especially if it’s your first time. Also his English was great which was another plus. Anytime I visit the island again I will use his service. Thank you so much for making my trip nothing less than amazing.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hospitality is the best I ever experienced in DR. Not only did Ish and Al (his driver) take us to all the great spots, we did 4 excursions that were phenomenal! I recommend Ish to any and everyone who is looking for a friendly, kind, and trustworthy driver/tour guide! Thanks again for everything Ish, see you soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I loved the taxi tours, the car was nice and comfortable and air-conditioned, i had a really fun time with him.