US$ 215
US$ 246
US$ 230
Barefoot Beach Pad(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 112
US$ 61
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 79/night.

El Encuentro Surf Lodge(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 59
Bahia Residence Cabarete(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
Velero Beach Resort(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 85
Grand Laguna Beach(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 103
Hotels.com
SurfBreak Cabarete(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
Hotel Alegria(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
Kite Beach Inn(Cabarete)(Great Value!)
US$ 57
US$ 49
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 60/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Wonderful unit seconds from the beach but set back enough to be quiet - just far enough from the mayhem of town to escape the noise, but a great view. If you like kiteboarding, as do my son and I, you walk to the beach in about six seconds, rig, and you're off. It's like having your own private beach. Plus you get a pool, beautiful landscaping, a beautiful and well-equipped unit that is well maintained, an extremely helpful staff ... Olas de Oro #25 gets my family's highest rating.

Room Tip: Olas de Oro is a great spot, but only a select few units are directly facing the water. #25 is one of them.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband, my daughter and I stayed in villa 18. it was absolutely beautiful. The beach is less than 1 minute walk from the villa with a lovely restaurant right at the end of the walk way. I enjoyed walking the beach every morning and returning to have a cup of Cappuccino on the beach with my daughter who hade crepes with ice cream. everyone was so friendly and helpful. The cleaning ladies did an amazing job keeping everything spotless. Everything was in walking distance...shopping, grocery store, restaurants, bars, beach volley ball and kite surfing. Barb was extremely helpful with any information we needed. Definitely the most relaxing vacation we have been on

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 19Charlie69
Reviewed 4 March 2013

My husband and I stayed in apartment 33 last December. The complex itself is well maintained and beautifully landscaped. We really enjoyed the privacy from the beach and the pool which was empty most of the time we were there. Our apartment was beautiful and well stocked. The maid service kept it spotlessly clean. The ocean view was breathtaking. There were kiteboarding kites coloring the sky everyday. In the evenings we walked the beach to fantastic dining and entertainment. I want to return as soon as I can!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My husband and I stayed in apt 12 for 2 weeks this February and it was awesome. Apartment was extremely clean and well cared for. We had a ground floor with a patio facing the ocean. Barbara was very helpful and the staff very nice and courteous. Would definitely recommend it and would return.
Marie, Toronto, Canada

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2010

The villas at Olas de Oro may be the best place to stay in Cabarete! We stayed there last summer and found everything about it to be perfect! Especially the location- close to the restaurants/bars, a lovely walk to Kite Beach, beautiful quiet beach right at our doorstep. The manager, Barbara, is just amazing, she spent hours trying to help us when our return flight was cancelled. Our villa was beautiful,and directly on the beach. The security guards were great- attentive at the front gate and patrolled the grounds in the evening. Cleaning staff equally fabulous! We bought groceries at the store across the street and cooked most meals in our villa. Not inexpensive- but if you want to be guaranteed a great vacation-you will love Olas de Oro!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family