All reviews pool and jacuzzi on site restaurant decent hotel rooms are clean water pressure mini fridge shopping and restaurants hot and cold water english channels free wifi mayan museum en route cultura cons museo
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I have absolutely no complaints, my stay was exceptional and very fun! Everything was tidy and service was professional. The ambiance was really breath taking. Very spacious and gives me and my husband a "home like feel"!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IzahGad2012
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

For me this was just a stopover on my way to Mahahual. I found the basic room, well basic. For 5$ more a night I got a beautiful room by the pool in a quiet nook. Will be back
And the staff were very helpful. Walking distance to whole downtown. And taxis are cheap

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I've been staying here for years. My grandparents first took me here as a young boy and I now take my family here.

The rooms are always clean and staff always friendly. The service there is like clockwork.

We always have breakfast there at the restaurant then go our merry way. There's something about the restaurant that draws you in for breakfast....Not sure what it is but my wife and I get pulled in every time.

There is also secured parking, which is a huge convenience given its location. The pools are are also always clean and very inviting. Even though the restaurant and bar are located across the property, service is still available from there.

We'll definitely stay there again and hopefully my kids will enjoy this place, as I have with my parents and grandparents.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Leo M
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Comfortable rooms. Nice place to stay at . Luxury at its best without having to worry about paying an arm and a leg . Not cheap not expensive . I would consider this hotel one of chetumal's very nice hotels.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ceasarsanchez
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

Visited for the Chetumal carnival and los cocos was the place to stay. Nice and quiet and comfortable hotel which is a reasonable distance from the mall, clubs, restaurants. Friendly staff, Clean rooms and quite reasonable.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends