All reviews baby back ribs pillow menu romantic location relaxing stay view of the lake pamper soaps scent manila taal massage linens staycation thumbs volcano
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Great and romantic location. It's only a few hours away from Manila CBD. It has beautiful scenic view overlooking the volcano. The air is so fresh & much cooler. Awesome breakfast in bed and a restaurant for dinner. The ribs was delicious. Best getaway weekend and not too pricey

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The food is really great and "the best champorado I've ever had!" Even better than momma!(sorry momma...☺️). My food critic daughter loves their Hawaiian baby back ribs and the bacon lechon kawali.You can really talk with each other while enjoying the beautiful view because there's no rowdy or noisy crowd. Thumbs up to all the staff and to Mr.Reggie loyola for beng attentive. Perfect place for our staycation!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Quaint boutique hotel in Tagaytay with a view of the lake, perfect for a relaxing getaway. Part of the check in procedure is to choose your scent for the room, kind of homemade soap, and toiletries. It's a nice way to personalize your stay. I've stayed here a few times and the rooms are comfortable. They have a pillow menu, the food is great, and you can even watch DVDs from their library (old school, I know!). Extra plus, the restaurants in the hotel have really great food!

The one downside is the wifi in the rooms isn't so strong and neither is mobile signal. So, it's a good option if you want to unplug.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BDenG1
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

booked idream and never went wrong with the room i chose. it was so pretty and has the perfect view of taal lake. there were goodies prepared in the room and was given a choice of pamper me toiletries and scent in the room.
perhaps they can improve the quality of their linens and towels as they were a bit old already. you can hear the banging sound in the hallway early morning. had massage in the room but the masseuse looks tired with they way they render massage.
service is still xcellent from frontdesk to the food servers.breakfast is superb! will definitely come back

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I spent my 2015 birthday here and it was definitely one for the books! Our - "i desire" room had an amazing view of the Taal Volcano Lake from our own private terrace. If you're after amenities and relaxation, this is definitely the place for you. The details of the room and furniture were obviously given so much attention to ensure guests feel relaxed and delighted. We literally stayed in bed most of the time - the bed's heavenly and we super loved the pillows! Aside from the room is lovely, the best thing about this place is their people - like they made it their mission to just take care of you! Everyone's friendly, helpful and really respectful. They attend to all your needs - whims and all. We were taken care of instantly the moment we stepped out of the car. We were guided to the powder room to select our choice of beauty and bath essentials from their own line called "Pamper Me". I'm a sucker for scents and essentials so just imagine my glee! We opted for peppermint for all bath essentials and went for lavender for our room scent. The combination is perfect formula to relieve stress! I particularly love the peppermint lotion, the scent just stays on and you smell like you've just stepped out of the shower. That clean, cool and minty scent! Up to now, I keep wondering if they actually sell it because I'll really start hoarding those! We also had full body massage before dinner. The staff also played an important role in executing the birthday surprise planned for by my partner. After dining at their restaurant, I was treated to a beautifully set up room - rose petals and candles scattered on the floor; cake, strawberries and wine in bed and then red and white balloons afloat! I actually thought my partner was to propose that time! They even treated us to hot cocoa in bed - imagine that, Christmas weather in Tagaytay, a cup of cocoa warming your hands and blanket wrapped around you... life is good! It was really amazing! This boutique hotel is true to their promise to make your stay with them a great and memorable experience. So, if you're planning to cuddle up and spend some private time with your loved ones, go and stay at this place.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple