All reviewsbaby back ribspillow menuromantic locationrelaxing stayview of the lakepampersoapsscentmanilataalmassagelinensstaycationthumbsvolcano
Reviewed 13 October 2011

First of all, the reason for the low rating is the Price. Although the room and the place is great, I still think the price is too high.

Interior of the place is good.
For entertainment: Board games and DVDs that can be borrowed.
The I lust Rooms definitely for couples.
Don't remember the breakfast, so I guess it was just ok.
Relaxing massage.
One peculiar aspect is that the rooms located at the 2nd floor are kind of visible through its windows when viewed from the ground floor open area. (tried my best to explain) This may be a bit problematic since the tub in the room I stayed in was right in front of the window pane. I guess you'll just have to close the blinds/curtains then, but such as waste of the view.
Very relaxing stay over-all.

May come back for a special occasion with a special someone, but definitely not with friends anymore and not for regular sleepovers in Tagaytay.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank criz16
Reviewed 12 October 2011

We stayed on a weekday, so we didnt encounter any noise problems mentioned in the previous reviews.
I loved the little details, like the welcome snack, the nibblers, the toiletry selection, the hot chocolate at night, the free massage, etc. Staff were friendly and quick to respond to requests. Overall, I would call our stay a success, and The Boutique will be on top of our list next time we go to Tagaytay

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I was very happy seeing the place and looks like BABY and I will really enjoy our stay. I have seen this hotel a lot of times but we do not any clue what is in stored for us. From outside it could pass as modern residential home. With all excitement later on turned into my disappointed because of the nasty receptionist. However, the great service rendered by the rest of the staff later on changed my impression of this hotel.

After checking in, guests get to choose from huge blocks of organic soaps, lotions, shampoo, scent for the room and the likes for their stay. It’s like a shopping booth! Minutes after we entered our “I ESCAPE” room, our welcome drinks arrived together with a quick bite. We had a lot of fun taking lots of photos over looking the Taal Lake and the hotel itself. Our lunch was served outdoors and it was such a very relaxing way to ease our minds from city life. After, I took the time to check out the kiosk right behind the reception area. I feasted my eyes on several cutie stuff and seeing some of the movies I like.

While we were relaxing for the afternoon, our snacks? Churros topped with confectioner sugar and hot chocolate. That wraps up our afternoon. Time passed by so quickly that it's almost 10pm and the resto's last order would be before that time. The hotel receptionist was kind enough to confirm if we will have dinner at the hotel. Also, reminded us not to forget to hang our breakfast choices for the morning. ZzZZzz.. it was a good sleep? Indeed!

As early as 8am our breakfast was served (just like what we instructed them) We chose to have some of the classic Filipino breakfast. A tower of bread selection, hot beverages and fruits were served as well.
Upon check out, we received this Frequency Card and a small box filled with chocolates. The entire staff bid us goodbye and wish to see us again. Even before checking out my partner and I had already decided that indeed WE WILL VISIT THEM AGAIN really soon!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank prettybabyjhuddz
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed in the boutique bed and breakfast last sept.12 to 14 in their I DREAM room it was located in 2nd floor with great view of taal and very realxing view of mountains :).. for our celebration of our anniversary with my BF we really enjoyed our stay almost perfect..the staff are very nice to us.. you have the chance to choose their very own botanical bath products such as shampoo, lotion, conditioner, soaps and scent in your room..very personalized :)..no problem in checking in and checking out :) we also have a chance to borrow some DVD's and board game :)....and that is very nice :)...we actually arrived in the hotel at exactly 11:30am and guest what? the standard check in is 2:00pm but what they did is they let us enter our room in advance time that plus point to us because we came from Manila and we ride by a motorcycle and they saw that we are very tired..the staff are very sensitive in what you need..

The food was very great many varieties that you can choose from started with the continental, hawaiian, filipino and I'll tell you this is very big serving it actually can fill 3 persons hahaha..and before we sleep they gave us a complimentary native hot chocolate (Tablea) and a hot churros very very delicious :)..The food in Hawaiian BBQ is also superb! we ordered for spicy tawilis and of course the baby baby ribs its a bit pricey but it also worth the price :)

The room is very very great, it has superb maintenance, very comfortable bed and the bathroom is very very clean :). they also provide bedside nibbles its like a 2 jars containing a chips and candies very cute :) this is also plus point to us :)

Upon checking out they gave us a box of chocolate as a gift of appreciation :)

To the Boutique Bed and Breakfast staff more power to you guys :) hope we can see you again :) God Bless and Thank you!

Aidalor Calvo and Hefner Tortogo
Stayed in I DREAM room sept. 12 to 14

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maggotsbride
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I've been recommending The Boutique to all my friends who plan to stay at Tagaytay because of my experience there. The staff was really friendly and nice to us. I also love that they have their own organic bath products and they let you choose which scents you want for your stay. The food is great, although I was hoping the complimentary massage would've been longer (hehe). They gave us popcorn for when we rented a DVD and they also gave us hot chocolate before we went to sleep. The beds are comfy and it was really peaceful when we slept. Good for couples who want a quick getaway from Manila.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple