“Average”

One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Tagaytay
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Had an overnight stay here with friends last month. The service was good. Lots of food choices for breakfast. However, it was the pool that really turned me off. It was small (don't be deceived by the pool picture on their website) and it wasn't warm enough for you to take a swim. The Front Desk said there's WiFi in our room but until we checked out the next day, there was no internet connection. Amenities were okay. One Tagaytay is only good for an overnight stay for me. Nothing to do there. For a place like that, it's kinda over-priced.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank marialorna
rsalol, Manager at One Tagaytay Place Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear Ms. Marialorna,

Thank you for your valuable comments which are very useful in assessing our hotel performance and for the continued improvement of our service.

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the service at One Tagaytay Place Hotel and Suites and that the breakfast served was up to your satisfaction and the same thing that you have likened our amenities in the room.

We are sad to hear about the WiFi and Internet connection which was unfortunate to be not functioning to your satisfaction.At present ,we are in negotiation with Internet providers to upgrade our system for fast Internet service.This will surely solve the problem of Internet connection.

Regarding the pool,there's not much we can do about the size and looking at the possible ways to solve the issue of water temperature

I hope that your sad experience on the negatives will not deter you in coming back to our Hotel.However we wish to assure you that the Hotel is continuously upgrading our facilities and services.

Thank you so much for using One Tagaytay Place Hotel and Suites and looking forward to be one of our valued guest again.

Ruben Alcoriza
Resident Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Since it's a long weekend, my friends and I decided to stay overnight in Tagaytay. I saw this hotel through a website then I booked their for one night in Agoda. I love their room, their bed was so comfy and they have mini sofa so my friends and I played Guesstures later that night. They served good buffet breakfast but only have limited choices. My friends and I had a blast, I will surely recommend this hotel to my other friends or family and I will book there again.

The hotel is near at Picnic Grove and Our Lady of Manaog.

Room Tip: If you book Deluxe Twin room, you can request for one double bed or queen size bed but you need to c...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frances Ann C
Reviewed 11 May 2012

I was a bit hesitant to stay in this hotel because of the negative reviews that I read but since my husband already paid for our accommodation we don’t have a choice but to stay overnight, last May 5. Although our room (213) and bathroom were small they were clean & organized. They have a small sofa & round table in the corner, a wifi, a complimentary bottled water, coffee & tea. Bed linens and pillows smells clean. But I noticed they did not bother to replace the shampoo since it was half used already when we arrived. We had a problem with their aircon but their maintenance crew, who was very apologetic, was able to repair the problem in just a short time. Hotel staff were courteous & attentive. Buffet breakfast was good. They got small swimming pool and small but clean lobby, 7Eleven was just around the corner and just a few steps from the front door lobby was a food store that offers variety of delicious sweets & tarts. Good for overnight stay but more than that it will be boring.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maan24
Reviewed 9 April 2012

we had an overnight stay in this hotel , availed metrobank promo 62 percent off.....but we payed for the discounted price...the room given to us has a smelly cr., not well kept... and to our surprise the kettle was full of water (overflowing) but they claimed that they place it purposely for the customer to use.... but i think they just forgot to clean it.. We requested for a higher room but it wasnt granted maybe because there are more prioty customers..... or maybe it was really fully booked( as what the front desk claimed).,,,,.hmmm :( It made us a little sad....Anyway the good thing is everybody was courteous, location was ok, breakfast was nice......it made us a little happy :)

Room Tip: insist for higher room.... or maybe you pay the regular price for sure you will be their priority c...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank neobong
Reviewed 29 March 2012

It's my first time to visit Tagaytay.
We availed of their weekday promo for the 3-bedroom Avant, and 1-bedroom Adora Penthouse suites. It's quite a steal :)
Reservations have been nice to answer my emails, and sms. And even quick to reschedule when advised.
They arranged for our Taal tour (Boat ride, and Horseback riding to the crater) which is a must.
It was also my first time backriding, I thoroughly enjoyed the long ride up, although felt a little sad for the donkey. But the view's amazingly unique!

Have been in the hotel-resort business for 5 years now, and I can rightfully say that the staff in OTP are quite something. Polite, always with a smile. Especially the room attendants, and the technical personnel (Had a little problem with my computer connection) They were so quick to resolve it, and even taught me how to troubleshoot :)
Appreciated as well are the front desk ladies always adjusting to our time table. Was a little late for the tour, and had a late check out :) They all handled it with good attitude.

We loved the penthouse suites, and would defo stay in this hotel again.
BTW, along the promo rate : Complimentary sets of dinner and breakfast!

Thanks much.