Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2015 via mobile

We have always out of options when it comes to sukkur. Hotel stay experience of all sukkur hotels are so poor that it's better to stay in ur own car. Worst quality of food and bad services make this place horrible and yes red coloured water from taps and showers how can I forget. The only thing which is comfortable is old grill ACs which at least make you sleep for 5 hours.

Date of stay: January 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank RohaanAli
Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

When you do the overland journey from Iran to India, you most likely will have to stay in Sukkur. You have few choices and all sound bad...

My experience with Inter Pak:
+ It seems safe and reliable and they have secure parking, which is important in Sukkur
o Restaurant is clean, food okay
o Staff neither friendly no unfriendly
- The room we had was dirty, full of mould, very ugly bathroom, brown water on tap and toilet
- Extremely overpriced at 7000 Rupees (55€) per room (we negotiated 6000 Rupees)
- Change money before. If you need to, they will change Euros for a hefty 30% commission
- Staff doesn't know anything

Date of stay: October 2014
3  Thank flohohoo
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband and I were driving through Pakistan, and had not planned to be in Sukker, but because of terrorist activities, we were driving from East Pakistan (from Iran) to West Pakistan (to India) via Sukker instead of from Quetta to Multan. Yes, a rather lengthy detour, fully escorted of course by various Pakistani para-military groups!

We spent two nights in the Inter Pak, due to one of us suffering from travellers belly! And what a terrible place it was ...

Without a doubt, the Inter Park was the worst value for money during nearly 4 months of travelling. Enormously over-priced, and when we checked in, the staff were so busy ignoring us that if there was really an option to stay elsewhere we would have left. Unfortunately, our escort had already taken us elsewhere which was full, hence we ended up in the terrible Inter Pak.

The hotel was huge, and we wondered if it was ever full (I mean -- who would voluntarily stay here?) We had to walk for 10 minutes to our room - although I remain convinced that one of the numerous other rooms must have been free. The hotel was very dated. The bathrooms were enormous, but that just meant there was more mould. The toilet paper was very special, as it turned into confetti the instant it came off the roll (the bathroom didn't improve with pink confetti all over it). The shower curtain looked to be 20 years old or more, and was also covered in mould.

The room service was appalling. The staff were unfriendly and rude. The food was tasteless and overpriced.

It was, without a doubt, our worst hotel experience throughout our trip. There was not one single redeeming quality about this hotel other than the fact that our car was in secure parking.

We do not recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank nelsonferry
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Although this was a business trip and my company chose the best available hotel but this was the worst hotel i have ever been to..Located close to Engro Plant and bridge and on bank of river Indus..
Pathetic break fast..
Cracks in room walls
Toilet water does not drain..
Smells
Air conditioning was extremely loud and not sufficient
Unclean room..
Uncomfortable beds..
I dont know why they charge an amount same as a normal 4 star hotel..
I can go on and on.. So let me just say.. there is not a single positive thing about this place..

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
5  Thank Zamiyad
Reviewed 3 November 2012

Very expensive hotel. Not very good either!
6000 Rupies (=60 €) for a single room without breakfast!!!
In Quetta we paid for eqivalent standard 1000 Rupies.

I feel that the management is charging about four to sex times to much. Can not recommend this hotel.

The street from Jacobabad is very dusty.

Date of stay: November 2012