“Kiteboarding for everyone!”

Seabreeze Kite Club
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Banda Aceh
More attraction details
Owner description: Seabreeze Kite Club in Aceh, Indonesia and Siargao, Philippines brings kiteboarders from complete beginners to riders who come to take kite surfing lessons,rip-up the waves, or just chill out and watch the show that is Kite Beach. This is just a few minutes walk from your accommodation at Yudi's Placein Lhoknga, Aceh, Indonesia and Kermit Surfcamp in Siargao, Philippines. Comprised of a friendly staff of fully qualified IKO Instructors Seabreeze Kite Club offers the very best of kite lessons.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The Kite-school is perfectly located on the beach with a cool hut at the beachfront offering a shelter from the winds and where you can simply chill out in the hammoks, have a drink and recover form an exhausting kite session.
Maurice and his wife Joanne are very kind people who respond very fast to any requests (facebook, e-mail, etc)and ar ehappy to give advice for lodging in Lhoknga. Maurice and his instructors are very experienced in kitesurfing providing the best teaching possible to their students. I think it is very important to metion that they pay high respect to safety. The courses offered (also advanced freestyle and wave lessons) are very good value for money.
The spot at the beach offers conditions for everyone, usually the wind is cross-onshore with awesome waves at the outside and flat water closer to the beach. This makes it a good spot for advanced riders as well as for beginners.

In a nutshell I can highly recommend a kitesurf adventure at Seabreeeze Kite Club you will love it.

Btw I've been here for six days now and we had 17+ knots for five days ;-)

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Seabreeze Kite Club

Reviewed 14 June 2016

The Seabreeze team was very helpful, fun, kind and professional! I spent 4 days with them on the beach, learning everything about kitesurfing, wind and safety! My instructor was very patient and knew a lot. He made me feel safe and comfortable in the water, which gave me confidence. I loved it so much I'm going back in August!! Can't wait to learn more and get my own kite surf equipment!! I strongly recommend them !

Reviewed 13 June 2016

A friend and I spent 5 days learning to kite surf with Seabreez Kite Club and we couldn't have chosen a better place to learn. We took the 9 hour package and found it a great introductory program to the sport. We received very clear step-by step instructions with a lot of emphasis on safety. The equipment are in good condition, some of the kites are brand new with a decent range to suit different wind conditions and body weight. The owners, Maurice and Joanne, are helpful and friendly. The instructor assigned to us was extremely knowledgeable, patient and doesn't lose his cool when something goes wrong. And even when you're not in the water taking a lesson, hanging around their 'clubhouse' is a joy - great view and wonderfully relaxing! Seabreeze Kite Club comes highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Wow, what an awesome spot just a stones throw from where I live Penang. Now I know where to get good winds, great company and tranquility. The bay is fantastic, the reef breakers and rollers that come through are just what the doctor ordered to learn and improve your wave riding.Thank you Terence for inviting me along, and a big thanks to Maurice for his hospitality. The new beach bar has just been finished and is excellent. Big plus was, I was the first of the season on the water.....:)

2  Thank Christopher C
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I've been wandering to learn kite surfing for a few years. And its surprisingly delightful when out of nowhere i found out Maurice and his team decided to open a kite surf club in my hometown Lhoknga- Aceh.
And its the best decision ever to get my kiting lesson from Maurice and his team. They are EXPERT! Thats all. They are very kind and warm, very welcome, know what they are talking about, give you confident and challenges. Best thing you can ask for a kite guru.
Seabreeze club camp is nicely located at the beautiful lhoknga beach, nice and friendly atmosphere to chill out after a kite session, or just hang out with fellow kite enthusiastic waiting for the wind.

Cannot wait to start the next kite seasson! ;)