“unforgettable”
Review of Ijen Twin tour

Ijen Twin tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ijen Twin Tour Is Your Personal Assistance To Help You Make A Plan For Your Trip Arround Eastjava And Bali Island ...
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Chunk is an amazing and highly knowledgeable guide for Ijen! He accommodated to our needs, and made us feel at home. The place we stayed at was cosy and homely, complete with home made food that was enak (delicious)!!! No regrets searching him up on the internet, and would definitely hit him up when coming back to Java again!

ps: he takes very good photos, so you can trust him for your holiday pics to turn out great! :-)

All reviews
"ijen"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 25 February 2018

It s the best, sure
His kindness, his smile will make you discover his world and I assure you it will be an unforgettable experience. We spent a few days in his village, it's a highlight of our trip to Java. I hope to see you again, you and your wonderful family. Thank you

Reviewed 14 February 2018

It was a great experience! We got a full package: 3 days of guided tours with pick up and accommodation. We were taken care of like real friends and learned a lot about the local community. Thank you guys for the great work you do!

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I recently made an unforgettable journey to Kawah Ijen and Bromo mountain. My guide Chunk was just great. He made me feel like a member of his family the minute I met him. The homestay was authentic and Mr Paing and his wife were great host. They also offer very good food. The walks to Kawah Ijen and Bromo during the night are astonishing. Thanks to all the team, including the drivers who have to do long hours of driving to show us these marvels of nature. All in all, everything was well organised Thanks again to Chunk who makes this trip memorable. Chunk is really the key of this visit. I would definitely do this tour again and do not hesitat a minute to have Chunk as your guide.