See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Hello Folks, As you have read the subject I am fully recommending travellers to stay here because of best service and suitable property to traveller like us.

Amzing stay during the three days of my stay, Staff are enthusiastic and energetic towards their works and that's the result I am writing something for this hotel.

Manager out there Mr. Govind Singh having good nature and very kind towards all guest. As I am new to Ajmer, he helped me a lot. Thanks.

See you soon again, Hotel Ambassador!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Nice and pleasant stay food is very delicious,,and the staff cooperative and helpful, room and amenities are up to the mark I enjoyed staying here and will recommend to my friends to stay in this hotel

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
AmbassadorAjmer, Manager at Hotel Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and appreciating our food and staff. We look forward to seeing you again at The Ambassador on your next trip to Ajmer.

Regards

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

It's the worst kind of hotel to stay in. Please stay away as the pictures are completely fake which have been provided here. The rooms are small, very cramped, they are not clean. There is so much dust everywhere that after a point it became difficult for me to breathe. The food is also very average. Please look elsewhere and don't book here

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
AmbassadorAjmer, Manager at Hotel Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Dear Mr Subodh

From the outset, we are saddened to hear your experience at The Ambassador. After Check-in, our Guest Relations Team checked with you if you were finding you room and stay comfortable to which you replied in affirmative and again at the time of Dinner our GM herself asked you about your stay. You had absolutely nothing to say on both these occasions which were 6 hrs apart. Now from your feedback you make it sound like you had to sleep on a Sand Dune which we have to disagree with. We wish you well.

Regards

Reviewed 4 September 2017

It was worst ever experience of staying in any hotel, had to leave that hotel and stayed in another hotel even after paying full tariff. Reality of hotel is far from it showing on their pictures. When I checked in into room, it was very dirty, floor of room was not even mopped and was full of dust, pillow cases were torn and cotton of pillow was peeping out of cases. Rooms are filled with bad smell and window of room opens to hotel store room, from where continuously disturbance comes to the room. Sheets on bed was v dirt, looks like they didn't wash after checkout from earlier guest. Even dharamshala and budget hotels are far better from that hotel. Restaurant service and room services are also very poor, they took long time to prepare simple dishes that too average in taste. I don't know who are posting positive review about hotel ..., and was their experience, but if someone is looking for decent stay in decent comfortable hotel should not chose this one.It gives shady feelings, I will seriously advice not to opt for this hotel even they are giving it free. Even after complaining at front desk, they didn't apologize. looks like it was their everyday's routine. I payed full tariff in advance on online booking so all my money got wasted as I left within an hour of check in and booked my self in another hotel. It is really very pathetic hotel , was not expecting such worst experience !

staff service cleaning everything is pathetic !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank MonicaM3606
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Last minute decision to stay with this hotel.At the time of check in Gm of the hotel met with us,She has shown the hotel and roof top restaurant set up i like it very much.Everything was going smooth.
But the worst part is....After coming back from Dargah we thought to have a cup of tea in roof top restaurant but its already full of outsider guest.Gm met up with us She told to us to leave from there as it is booked for Kitty party.As i don't understand she is only the lady given her show round and she is only telling us to leave.There is some kitty party is going on.Same till dinner.
So Anyhow we have to went at night 22:00 hours outside for dinner because we want to have outside dinner not in room.As we are new to this city So its very difficult to search place for dinner at night as well.
In Room-Stain in Runner,T.V is not working properly,In washroom Sprinkler is not working.
In Rooftop restaurant- Breakfast is nice and enough.
Suggestion-If Restaurent is booked.Please inform to the guest.So they can plan for their meal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple