Ajmer Bungalow
US$ 57
US$ 63
US$ 58
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Mittal Inn(Ajmer)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
US$ 61
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Plaza Inn(Ajmer)(Great Value!)
US$ 31
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewshome away from homeinteresting hostswarm hospitalityhomestaymr
Reviewed 7 February 2012

kids rate naveen's place as their fondest memory of india.
naveen is a gentleman, well-read, and took an interest in showing the kids his fascinating keepsakes, teaching them to use a singing bowl, etc. he is the old charismatic uncle that every kid should have. the kids loved his dogs, the grounds and the peacocks, and we parents loved the relaxed, quiet, literary feel his place exudes, and naveens superb cooking, huge rooms with high ceilings and privacy.
it was our most expensive homestay, but totally worth it.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RoamingFamilytrip
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Navin and Rajika just get it. They run one of the cleanest, brightest and nicest home stays I have EVER stayed at. As a professional traveller who travels for over 200 days a year thats saying a lot. The place has such a great feel and so much character that it makes you feel instantly at home. I work on TV in Food and can tell you this is an amazing place if you like to eat. The 'KAche ke kebab' were memorable as was the mutton curry.
I'm going back with the family first chance I get.
PS - Rajika if you're readding this I did get my own copy of that book I was reading at your place. 'THUGS' ..its good readding. :-)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
5  Thank Rocky S
Reviewed 7 December 2011

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful Bungalow only for one night but it left a lasting impression, the beauty of the place, the warmth of Naveen and Rajika, our hosts who welcomed us as friends to their place and served us with delightful food and wonderful conversation. We went to the Dargagh and came right back, we enjoyed just wandering around the agrden of the property, leafing through the great varied books, lazing on the veranda. It was a delight to make up to the sounds of birds and find our way to the sunlit dining table for a scrumptous breakfast. The rooms are very comfortable and the king size bed with the amazing mattress makes you drift off in a sweet slumber. A great place to recharge your mind, body and soul.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank apoorva_mishra
Reviewed 25 November 2011

Welcomed with a hug, I was delighted to meet Naveen and Rajika for the first time ever. They made us feel so much at home. My husband was "bowled over" by the property. We enjoyed the home-cooked meals, the late-night chit-chat, the five-star facilities and the 8000-odd books! The rooms are neatly done, well equipped and have clean king sized bathrooms. The linen used is excellent, the pillows are possibly the softest spot on earth! In fact, there were an array of pillows arranged on the king size bed for one to pick what suits you. It's an excellent place to stay for visits to the Dargah and the Mayo Colleges. Packed lunches can be availed for home-ward journeys which was a real blessing for us, as we had to do a 10 hour long run back to Baroda by car. We could not have asked for a more comfortable and entertaining place to stay. We plan to make this a regular habit to unwind and feed our souls and tummies!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank paulomi_vikas
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed overnight at Ajmer Bungalow while we visited Pushkar and Ajmer Shariff Dargah last weekend. It’s a home away from your own home, my spouse, myself and my 3 year old daughter enjoyed every bit of our stay in the property. We enjoyed the home cooked food and the conversations; it was as if we are at an old friends place. The room was very well maintained, clean and was fully equipped with essentials. This place is worth recommending to the travelers going to Ajmer, I rate it high on hospitality and warmth. Ajmer Bungalow will always be special to us as our daughter’s 3rd birthday celebrations started from there and we build on some fond memories.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family