Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews zara tours base camp kilimanjaro trekking restaurant staff hot shower moshi town guide climb tanzania juma elia valuables mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2022

This was our first and last hotel in Tanzania. We stayed for two nights and found the services to be excellent. The rooms were smart and well maintained. The staff were helpful and worked to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
The food served has a wide selection even for people with a picky palate like me.
Thank you Remmy for organizing our timely transfer to JRO.
A nice hotel with great staff

Date of stay: May 2022
Zainab Ansell, Owner at Springlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you for recommending us here on TripAdvisor, we are glad that you had a wonderful stay and you enjoyed our services.

Thank you for choosing us and welcome again to Tanzania.

Reviewed 27 February 2022

My friends and I found Springlands hotel to be a very nice place and perfect starting point for Kilimanjaro trekking. We stayed over at the start of our climb and on the last day after our climb. The hotel is beautiful, crisp and spotless, there is a very nice garden around the hotel. The staff were very friendly, they even helped us carry luggage to and from the rooms.
We only had breakfast which was filling and nice.
Its definitely a great place to start and end your Kilimanjaro experience.

Date of stay: January 2022
Zainab Ansell, Owner at Springlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2022

Dear Guest,

Thank you reviewing us and for sharing with the wider travel community your experience with us.

Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

I went with a few friends and ended up meeting some of the nicest people on the planet. Amadeus, Amena, and Juma help brighten our days after a memorable climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro. They are unbelievably helpful, always happy, and love interacting with the guests to help them to get the most out of their visit to an amazing country. I was impressed by the porters and guides along the trek up the mountain, but to have the same impact from the hotel staff was a first for me. I've been around the world a few times, but this was by far the most memorable trip, and I left Tanzania with a lot more friends than I came there with. I cannot wait to return and see what else the cou try has to offer for sights and tours. If anyone if thinking about going to Tanzania... this is the place you want to stay!!

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zainab Ansell, Owner at Springlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you staying with us and for reviewing us here at the wider travel community.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Springlands Hotel was the perfect home-away-from-home while we were in Tanzania. They operate in conjunction with Zara Tours as the spring pad for safaris and Kilimanjaro climbs, but are available for other bookings as well.

They're systems were streamlined to work well for tourists who are going in and out. They have a really safe and secure system for storing luggage and valuables while you're out on your adventure. They were so hospitable in helping us figure out the details of our trip. For example, one of the staff members (Modest) went out and bought a SIM card for me when I gave him money. They also helped several people in our group coordinate getting their COVID tests to go home.

The restaurant staff were so friendly and helpful. Additionally, the food was delicious. They were also really accommodating with our unique travel schedules. Shoutout to Amadeus for the best food and service!

We travelled during COVID and the staff took all necessary precautions and we felt really safe staying with them.

I highly recommend Springlands Hotel and their staff to anyone traveling in the Moshi Area of Tanzania.

Date of stay: February 2021
Zainab Ansell, Owner at Springlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us!

I am writing to you on behalf of the entire Springlands Hotel team, we thank you for choosing our property and for being a great ambassador of the company so far. We also thank you so much for the great compliments on all our services, we are glad that the team worked hard to exceed your expectations. We welcome you again to Tanzania and looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Stayed at Springlands Hotel in 2018 when I climbed Kilimanjaro. The trip of a lifetime only made better by the friendly and impressive staff at this hotel. The service was beyond impeccable. Rooms always clean. It was like coming back home when we got back down the mountain. Hot shower and a very nice swimming pool. A special shout out to Elia in dining service. Impressive young man. Very professional. Even wrote out some phrases for me in Swahili so that I could say good morning, thank you, and how are you today, to the porters while climbing Kilimanjaro.Thanks Elia and all of the staff at Springlands. I can't wait to return! Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Zainab Ansell, Owner at Springlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Guest

Thank you for reviewing us!