Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$124
Hotels.com$124
Priceline$130
Travelocity$124
Trip.com$130
Orbitz.com$124
All reviews fitness center perfect stay home away from home laundry service asante sana hot water moshi town lodge tanzania kilimanjaro wifi neema retreat mt waterfall
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Upon arriving to this wonderful lodge , the staff greeted me with a smile and graciously assisted me with my luggage to my room. My check in with the front desk was smooth and pleasant. The meals at the restaurant were always were delectable and served with a warm African welcome. The bedroom was very clean and comfortable, with very attentive staff always checking on my comfort and needs. The swimming pool was a refreshing retreat following my return from my Kili climb! Overall, my stay (1 wk) at this lodge was relaxing and I would recommend it to anyone looking a place to call home while visiting beautiful Moshi, Tanzania. I personally would like the following staff for their professionalism: Gladiness,Happy,Musura, Agness,Diana,Jenny Noella, Calvin, Happiness,Musa,Neema. Lastly I want to extend a very special thank you to the beautiful and delightful "Pendo" for her attention to my needs. You made my stay very memorable and fun. Asante Sana ! I will miss you :)

JD

Reviewed 20 September 2021

As residents, we wanted to go today and take advantage of the beautiful pool. Nobody was at the reception when we arrived. When we left, we were told to pay 50'000 Tsh. (20'000 per adult, 10'000 for a 1.5 year old). We were upset since the prices keep rising and last time we went, it cost much less. Unfortunately, we cannot afford it and will never come back again unless resident prices change.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

I stayed in Ameg lodge with a all-inclusive package to quarantine after arrival in Tanzania.
I got picked up at Kilimanjaro airport.
Food was very good, the staff is super nice and helpful. Love the pool and the very well tended garden. The room was very clean and spatious for only 1 person. Hot water worked perfectly. Wifi worked 99% of the time, after rain it can be off for a bit. But never had an outage of more than 30min. Had zoom meetings without any problems.
They also have a gym, not all the equipment worked, but there are yoga mats and weights for training.
All in all I had a very good experience and would stay there again any time.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2021

The lodge is the perfect place for when you want to get away from the daily chaos and relax yourself. A bunch of things to do here. It has a combination of bars lounge, restaurant and to top it all off there free wifi and good pool , i recommend this place 100 percent
Thanks

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2021

We stayed for two nights at the start of our safari holiday. Very close to Kilimanjaro mountain and Moshi town. The fresh fruit and vegetable market in Moshi town is definitely nice to see! Room is spacious and clean. There is a pool and the rooms/houses are spread across the green garden (with nice plants and flowers).
Food is good, only the staff seemed a bit unexperienced and were a bit less friendly compared to the other places we stayed during our holiday.

Date of stay: June 2021