Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 95
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
TravelocityUS$ 95
CheapTicketsUS$ 95
Orbitz.comUS$ 95
All reviews primary school non profit hotel supports hotel helps g adventures local children worthy cause home away from home kilimanjaro climb pre and post incredible staff the entire staff fresh juice rooms were very clean a great place to stay hot water post climb
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2020 via mobile

Such a warm welcome to Moshi, after a long flight and to be welcomed so warm heartedly was such a wonderful experience. This hotel helps fund an orphanage, which I’m sad to say I did not research or really grasp that information before I got there. I feel as if I’ve made new friends with the biggest hearts that will last a lifetime. I hope I will be able to visit again soon. If you have questions about rooms or lodging please e mail me - put Stella Marie in subject line please.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2020

Not only were we treated like the king and queen of the palace, we also learned how our business helped so many local children! This is such a wonderful, beautiful hotel with an incredible view of Mt. Kilimanjaro, an amazing garden where they pick and serve fresh fruits and veggies daily, and a brilliant team who are excited to surprise and delight you!

If you have children then will love making new friends with the children at school nearby, if you love animals you’ll relish in the hornbills and monkeys visiting you daily, and if you are seeking romance you’ll be wonderfully surprised at the creative ways your bed is dressed every day, and how intimate each room feels.

We can’t wait to come back and visit you all again soon!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2020

I recently stayed at Stella Maris for 10 days and was blown away by it! The hospitality, workers, rooms and food were exceptional! The lodge had a GREAT view of mount Kilimanjaro. The people working at the lodge were warm and welcoming. Wifi worked great and the room had US adaptable plugs. I have no complaints about Stella Maris and will definitely be coming back!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2020

A group of us stayed here for 10 days on a mission trip. I couldn’t of asked for a better experience. Hospitality was great. Food was great. Rooms were well kept with working WIFI and adaptable plugs. Overall great experience and we will for sure be back! Highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 February 2020

This was such a lovely place to stay, great food, comfortable beds, amazing views of the mountain on a clear day and the staff are so friendly and caring, they treat all their guests like family. Thank you for a lovely stay!