Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreamsUS$ 113
PricelineUS$ 120
CheapTicketsUS$ 133
All reviews shah tours indian food is rooms were perfect breakfast buffet great stay stayed here kili trek clean rooms moshi town jackson doreen mt tanzania privacy wifi accommodation adventure
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

We had an awesome stay at the Chanya Lodge back in August 2020. Due the corona situation traveling hasn‘t been always so easy, but this place was prepared to the fullest!

Great staff, beautiful Lodge and definitely going back there once I‘m back in Moshi.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2021

We had a wonderful stay at Chanya Lodge. The staff were also super helpful all the time, the rooms are good sized, very clean and well kept, including the bathroom, which has a lovely shower. Common areas are peaceful and from the back garden there are even some beautiful views of Mount Kilimanjaro. Overall, an excellent choice to stay in Moshi!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I had a wonderful stay at Chanya lodge during Christmas time with my Girlfriend, Jema was so helpful with great offer and made our stay memorable...Enjoyed the swimming pool very much, will be taking my family to chanya lodge frequently i believe

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2021

This is one of the Beautiful places i have ever been in Kilimanjaro, so i would encourage other people especially from my office.
Great hospitality and nice view around it is easier to reach because it just along Arusha road.

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2021

I was put up at Chanya Lodge through Nyange Adventures, a Safari and Kilimanjaro Climbing company. I stayed for one night before climbing Kili. It is a calm relaxing place, perfect to unwind and prepare for the rigor of climbing the giant mountain that can be seen from the property. The food is good, breakfast is included (toast, eggs, sausage, hash browns). There is a nice bar. All of the staff are very welcoming, accommodating and provided me with a lot of fun things to do.

When I returned from Kili, I used the laundry service which was superb as well as economical. Every item, including boots and bag, came back spotless.

If looking for a place to stay before and after climbing Kili or a Safari, I highly recommend Chanya.

Date of stay: March 2021