9 Days Northern Circuit Route Kilimanjaro

Book in advance
from
$2,741.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Jerry Tanzania Tours
from $2,741.00
from $1,309.00
from $660.00
from $1,956.00
More Info
All reviews summit night climb kilimanjaro tanzania support equipment chef questions team roof jacket bag communication
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2022

Had an excellent safari experience with Jerry. I went with Jerry bc he was the most responsive and was quickly able to arrange a custom safari based on what I wanted in my limited time (one night outside Ngorongoro, one night in Ngorongoro, two nights in Serengeti) and comfort level (luxury). Also arranged pickup at JRO and dropoff at Seronera Airstrip to go to Zanzibar. Everything went smoothly during planning.

Safari was also very smooth. Shirima my guide was lovely and a very nice person. Saw 4/5 of the big 5 (the rhino is elusive), lions mating, cheetahs eating, and many other cool things. He always tried to get an optimal viewing spot, seemed to know where to find the animals, and was very knowledgeable. He also took binocular videos for me which was cool, since I didn't bring my camera and only had my phone with me. Overall a great experience, thanks!

Date of experience: September 2022
Reviewed 30 May 2022 via mobile

I had a quarter life crisis and booked this trip five weeks prior to start date. Jerry from the get-go was 10/10 with their communication and support leading up to the trip. Every single staff member is phenomenal at what they do. I personally appreaciated the support shown prior to leaving the hotel for the mountain where an equipment check is done to ensure you will have everything you need for the trip. The rental equipment is top quality and I ended up renting a sleeping bag, trekking poles, and an extra jacket. It feels counter-intuitive to pack such cold-weather gear for Africa but I am telling you it is COLD COLD COLD after Day two. My best tips for summit night is to have a downloaded playlist with motivational music, a downloaded David Goggins podcast or any other podcasts that pre-occupy your mind.

Our guides Willy and Zephania were 10000% professionals and so helpful and caring. Our waiter Ringo was always looking after every need. The porters were extremely kind and athletic. Another tip is to bring extra snacks, I loved being able to share my candy and granola bars with the team as a small token of gratitude to the hard work they put in to make our trip memorable.

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed 1 May 2022 via mobile

I went to Tanzania with my daughter of 16, based on an excellent review of a close friend. Jerry Tanzania Tours not only scheduled a great safari trip, they took care of all the hassle that comes along: paying through a Tanzanian bank, obtaining a visa on short notice, trouble with luggage. Travelling through Africa will always come with suprises. It is a good feeling that someone is looking after you. and then there is Casmir the tour guide, he gives you the feeling that everything is reality.

Reviewed 20 February 2022 via mobile

This company is a class act, top notch, quality provider. Everything is seamless and well organized. Everyone is pleasant and helpful. The breakfast after the balloon ride is the best ever. This is a must do activity in the Serengeti and this company is who does it right!

1  Thank BambiLaFawn
Reviewed 16 February 2022

Excellent. Hit Kilimanjaro with 7 friends and the tremendous team at Jerry Tanzania Tours.
Their knowledge and experience ensured a successful trip for all. Very professional and really made the whole trip a truly memorable event. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2022