Ways to Experience Jerry Tanzania Tours
from US$ 1,309.00
from US$ 660.00
from US$ 1,800.00
More Info
All reviews climbing mount kilimanjaro tanzania support company equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Summited Mount Kilimanjaro March 13, 2018 -

I am eternally spoiled for future guided tours -whether on mountains or cities. Jerry provided our group with the most experienced, supportive and enthusiastic guides we had the pleasure of having on our trip. The food was amazing, the hospitality surreal (for a mountain trip) and the encouragement and camaraderie was appreciated and needed. Without the tremendous encouragement and support of our guides and 17 porters, I'm certain my climb would have been more difficult.

Thank you Jerry Tanzania Tours for an amazing experience to ensure our entire team of 5 summited!

1  Thank bob e
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I used Jerry Tanzania Tours as my tour company to climb Kilimanjaro and was very happy with the experience. My tour guide was Brighton who was very experienced and knowledgeable. My group was awesome, I did not know them before I met them on the trip and I enjoyed every second with them. We did the 8 day Lemosho route and everyone summitted. It was not easy but had an awesome experience.

I definitely recommend following the recommendations for packing they give you. Avoid cotton and polyster fabrics because they are too heavy. Stick with a gore-tex shell and a goose down jacket. Also recommend Merino wool for first skin layer.

Jerry Tanzania is a great service, they picked me up from the airport and had already set up the hotel and trip. It's great if you do not want to be bothered with all the details of traveling and can pay a little more. No complaints

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Together with my dad I climbed the Kilimanjaro four weeks ago with a group of 5 other Australian people. Our head guide Brighton was the best guide we could have wished for, and so were the other guides Ngowi and John and the rest of his team. They made it an experience to never forget and made sure that the complete group made it to the summit safely. Moreover, the service and food were excellent. Brighton made us feel comfortable and took away any worries we had regarding mountain sickness. He also kept motivating us with inspiring group yells. I highly recommend climbing the Kilimanjaro with Jerry Tanzania Tours!

Date of experience: March 2018
Jeremiah K, Owner at Jerry Tanzania Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Cyril,
Congratulations again on your summit of the highest mountain in Africa. We hope you will always remember the experience and achievement. We wish you all the best.
Greetings from Jeremiah & the Jerry Tanzania Tours team.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

At age 68-turning 69, climbing Mount Kilimanjaro was not on my bucket list, but I was offered the opportunity and took it...and what a wonderful experience.

Let me start with our head guide, Mremi ...what a wonderful human being...great leader with a wonderful team of guides and porters...

For context, I turned 69 while on the climb...and guess what, a birthday cake, and happy birthday sung in Swahili at 15,000 will make this a birthday I will never forget.

I was traveling with another "older" fellow, who celebrated his 63th birthday while Climbing Kilimanjaro, and who shared the same wonderful birthday experience.

The 8 day Lemosho route was perfect for us. Allowed us to get acclimated, each day was doable in terms of time, distance and difficulty. The most fun was climbing the Barranco Wall..

I would highly recommend Jerry Tanzania Tours for anyone considering climbing Kilimanjaro.

2  Thank robinson d
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our 10 year old and 14 year old daughters summited kilimanjaro with us in the machame route with Jerry Tanzania Tours who we thought was an excellent company with a strong reputation! Our lead guide Rashidi was flexible and understanding of the needs of summiting with a 10 year old and making it fun! Set up with Jerry was easy and Jeremiah was very responsive and knowledgable. (Of note, given the human impact on the mountain, there is some litter seen at times, if everyone could bring a zip lock and just pick up 5-10 pieces per trip it would greatly preserve the beauty for the future!). We highly recommend this adventure!

Date of experience: February 2018