Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

from $1,814.00
More Info
from $2,083.16
More Info
All reviews day safari lemosho route north serengeti guide david private safari booking process kenya and tanzania whole team amazing safari experience his knowledge perfect safari whole group amazing days days nights wonderful trip big thanks food was great
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2022

Thank You so much for making my dream come true! All 5 of us got to see the sunrise at the top thanks to the dreamteam of very skilled, caring and inspiring guides, porters and shefs that made life as easy as it possibly can get. I am still pinching my arm to make sure it really happened. The food and service from the kitchen team was way better than many restaurants I`ve visited in my hometown in Norway. The knowledge, humour, singing and stories that were shared by the three excellent guides Brighton, Juma and Allan made the trip itself a memory for life.
I will never forget the team effort they made especially for the last day (night) on the way to the top, where I litterally lost all strength and gave up so many times. They comfortet me, lifted me up, gave me food and clothes and even took care of my daypack, to make sure I got my dream fulfilled. I will keep the good memories in my heart forever. Asante Sana <3

Reviewed 14 January 2022

I felt really good when we reached the top of Africa. It was a real good sensation.
A really nice expirience. The hole team did a really good job, eventhough we went really fast from one camp to the other, the team were faster than us. Everything was already ready at the camp. Really good job guys.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 14 January 2022

I had an amazing experience climbing Kili with Monkey Adventures. Lima was extremely communicative in coordinating with me and setting the trip up. I had lots of questions about the climb and especially about traveling to Tanzania during COVID, and he was very helpful in assuaging any fears and doubts I had about doing so. I am also currently a student, and I appreciate that Monkey Adventures was able to offer me this incredible experience at an affordable price point compared to that of other companies.

Denis picked me up from the airport, and he was extremely friendly and helpful to me. Even after the climb, Denis helped me with setting up taxi transports to other locations around Moshi and to the airport for my departure. Make sure you ask for Denis!

On the trek, my guide Samuelo was very helpful and encouraging to me. We had an amazing team of porters and cooks Alex, Anton, John, Moussa, and Ruben, all of whom were very friendly and helpful along the way. I am by no means an avid climber but they all encouraged me tremendously and helped me reach the summit safely. Overall, this was an exciting and incredible journey. I strongly recommend Monkey Adventures if you are interested in climbing Kili, as you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: December 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2022

What a fantastic experience we had with our group. Charles was our primary guide and Simon our assistant, but the whole team was focused on our comfort and success. My son and I took an 8 night and 9 day trip up the mountain. It was very challenging, we’re big guys and probably didn’t prepare as well as we should over the previous year. They insured we travelled in a way that we submitted and were always concerned about our enjoyment, safety, and health. The food was much better than expected -it was very good. Our accommodations pre and post hike were excellent. I highly recommend Monkey Adventures. I travel a lot internationally. This was one of the very best experiences I have ever had. It was more than fair cost wise as well. I hope to return with other family members for more adventures.

Reviewed 12 January 2022 via mobile

We started the trek 1 Jan 2022 after keeping our booking on hold for several months. Monkey Adventures was very understanding due to the rapidly changing travel restrictions at the end of 2021. We said "go" on the 28th December, so they only had 3 days to prepare everything at the end.

Thanks to senior guide Brighton and to his team for all the patience and help to get us on the summit.

Afterwards we did a 3 day saffari (Manyara, Ngorongoro and Tarangire) with our super competent guide Banana, had some fantastic animal spottings and got some decent pictures even with a limited equipment (70-200mm lens on a full format sensor (24x36). (Photos of lions)

I would absolutely recommend Monkey Adventures for friends and family.