Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Safari, sleep among the hippos and lions, terrific wildlife, super competent and kowledgeable guide!

We did a safari tour with a great guy named Kimondo. He was very friendly, chill, and flexible! He... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SwissImpala
A Polé Polé adventure

The hike was very well organized, the guides Erick and Yahyi very friendly, competent, and... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SwissImpala

Recommended experiences in and around Moshi
from US$ 145.00
from US$ 2,564.11
from US$ 54.49
Moshi sunset bus
13 Reviews
from US$ 12.31
More Info
All reviews day safari lemosho route rhino lodge assistant guide these guys private safari from start to finish mara river booking process whole team spotting animals his knowledge amazing safari experience amazing team uhuru peak whole group days nights
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

We decided to book our Kilimanjaro Trip with Monkey Adventures and opted for the 7 day Lemosho Route. Honestly, it was an amazing experience and I cannot fault a single thing. We wanted to go with a local company.
Guides - fantastic. Our guide was Zephania and he was super nice, helpful, caring, knowledgable,... he checked on our health daily and cared so much about his team as well, making sure all porters and other team members were happy.
Food - food provided was amazing. Literally every meal was delicious and they always tried to customize dishes to our personal preferences. Joseph, our Chef, did not just put food up... he made it into personalized culinary experiences each time- on a mountain in a tent.
Monkey Adventures took care of everything and from start to finish it was a fantastic choice. Yes, we made it to the summit and we would not have made it without the team they provided and who looked after us as if we were part of their family.

Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

We spent 6 amazing days through Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara and cannot recommend highly enough! Regie Snr was an excellent guide - not only a great spotter and informative but great company too on our honeymoon. Excellent accommodations and food too, even with my challenging dietary requirements!

Reviewed 16 August 2019

We were a group of 5 adults who did a "short" safari from Arusha to Tarangire (1.5 days/1 night) to Serengeti (2 days/2 nights) to Ngorongoro (1.5 days/1 night) back to Arusha. We also stopped by a Masaï village between Serengeti and Ngorongoro for about 2 hours, as recommended by our driver.

The length of the trip was absolutely perfect, as we managed to see "everything" in that time period and still felt the excitement every morning of going out to find animals. Our driver, Elias, was amazing for many reasons and I can only recommend to ask for him personally. He knows the areas, roads and animals by heart, can find any animal you want very quickly and efficiently (often in cute poses too). He drives very well, makes great recommendations and speaks perfect English with some French too.

In winter time, I would recommend taking a good jumper or light jacket as it gets cold in the mornings, but do layer well as afternoons are quite warm! The accommodations usually provide lunches, and Elias knows very nice lunch spots (near animals too), water is also provided. No need to bring binoculars as large ones are in the car. Bring a good camera, as Elias finds places where you will want to take amazing photos. Also, the car is equipped with the basics + some USB and wall plugs for charging, which is very useful!

Overall, this trip was absolutely incredible and unforgettable. If you have time, I would recommend going to these three parks (Tarangire, Serenti & Ngorongoro) as they have different sceneries and animals, and are worth the time. Thanks to Elias who was the best driver-guide one could ask for!

Reviewed 16 August 2019

That was absolutely the trekking of my life.
I was celebrating my 30th birthday on yhe mountain, the crew gave me a surprise party and even a cake!
the guides Derrick, john and jackson were excelent, the porters incredible and the cook, mr. Good Luck (yes, that's a real name) was the best, bringing us good food up the mountains, and good luck with the weather.
Nothing to complain about.
I've loved everything.

Hakuna matata!

Reviewed 14 August 2019

I went by myself for the 7 day Lemosho route, it was affordable and the guide and team of porters were great and really helped in getting me to the summit! I can't recommend the lads enough, especially if your looking to do it on a budget. They kept the food plain and simple as well which I really appreciated.