Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm

from $1,814.00
More Info
from $2,083.16
More Info
All reviews day safari lemosho route north serengeti guide david private safari booking process kenya and tanzania whole team amazing safari experience his knowledge perfect safari whole group amazing days days nights wonderful trip big thanks food was great
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019

I climbed Kilimanjaro with Monkey Adventures last December. I was first little bit suspicious because the cost of the tour was much cheaper than anywhere else. But I decided to go with them in the end as I really couldn't find any bad review (which was also little bit suspicious to me). Now I can confirm that these guys are the best option if you want to make your way to the top easy and fun. They provided excellent group of porters who did everything to make those 8 days on Lemosho route as easy as possible. Thanks to them I will never forget this adventure. I really don't know if they have another group of porters, but try to be the part of the group which is led by Bajuta. He is an amazing guide, always making the good atmosphere and keeping our spirit high. In the hardest moments he used to sing and help us to forget about high altitude sickness. We just couldn't have more luck with the guide. Also I need to mention great food made by Vino who did some magic to make most delicious food in that wilderness, then Abu, Dennis, Nasri and all other people without their help this achievement wouldn't be possible. Thank you guys a lot!!! I wish you many happy climbings!!!

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank kosijer
Reviewed 23 March 2019 via mobile

Amazing journey on the Lemosho Route (6 days). Our guide Sam and his crew took a great care of us. They did everything to help us make it to Uhuru Peak.
This trip is a trip of a lifetime, you will never forget about it !
Sam and his crew is really the best, if you wanna meet some amazing people and put all the chances on your side in order to succeed, pick his team and you won’t be disappointed !

Reviewed 19 March 2019

We had the TIME OF OUR LIVES on our private guided tour through Tanzania. Our guide Cosimas went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed ourselves. He operated as both a driver, a translator, and a nature guide throughout the trip. Each morning we'd wake up around 6:30a, have a delicious breakfast at the various bush camps, then spend the entire day from 8am until 5pm seeing the sights and searching for wildlife. Cosi was excellent at spotting animals, which can be very difficult to do in high grass. We saw loads of elephant (on average,30-40 per day), lions devouring a warthog carcass, mating, grooming and sleeping. We saw leopards doing all of those things too! Plenty of waterbuffalo and giraffes; honestly, you name it, we saw it, UP CLOSE! Each night we would head back to the camps which were all very well designed and clean.

It's a bit unnerving planning a trip all the way to Tanzania, from your home computer here in the States (los angeles to be exact), but once we arrived and were in the hands of the Monkey Adventures staff, all of our troubles melted away.

I cannot think of a single negative thing to say about this very well-run company. The booking process was very clear and they remained available for contact all the way up through our arrival.

And again, our guide was such a wonderful person to spend time with. Very understanding personality, very funny, and kept my husband and I entertained the entire time.

There are so many tour providers for Serengeti, Tarangire, Ndutu and Ngorongoro regions, but this one was by far the best. And VERY AFFORDABLE compared to others.

Highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 18 March 2019 via mobile

Amazing experience with our guide Samuel and Regis la tulipe.
I recommand this agence.
Love you guys. Genius from France

1  Thank Sebastien R
Reviewed 18 March 2019

The title says all, we have spent 6 days doing the Lemosho route with Sam Thompson as main guide.

It was simply mind-blowing, we were amazed how careful Sam and his team (James, Shukuru, Regis, Boniface and all) were to us. Always helping, supporting and the best part was when Sam suggested to take another timing in order for us to climb the summit alone.

It really happened, by reached the summit, only the 5 friends and the 2 assistant guides, nobody else !

Thanks again to everyone, Asante Sana !!!!!