Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
Free cancellation until 19/06/21
Hotels.comUS$ 119
PricelineUS$ 124
CheapTicketsUS$ 119
All reviews rooftop bar stayed here lovely hotel summit bar western standards pool side pre post spacious rooms pizza the hotel staff the hotel is clean hot water tour company moshi town home away from home kilimanjaro micheal
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Stayed at Kiliwonders for 5 weeks while working locally and we were welcomed instantly on arrival.
The hotel staff are very passionate about their jobs and going above and beyond to make guests happy.
We ate in the hotel most nights as the food here is first class, as you can imagine we tried everything on the menu within the five week stay, don’t be afraid to ask for something that is not on the menu, the chef at the hotel can certainly create English favourites. He made me a traditional English pasty one night. He definitely can get creative with the dishes.
The pizza’s here are by far the best around, people from other hotels come here for them and not to mention the spectacular views of Kilimanjaro on the roof top bar.
We loved coming back to the hotel from a hard days work in the blazing sun to be greeted with an ice cold Serengeti Lite and smiles from the hotel staff.
The two people who make everything work at this hotel are Michael and Patrick, these two gentlemen just keep giving.
We struggled to obtain local SIM cards and to change money at the start of our trip, Micheal came to the rescue and obtained the sims and took our money to the bank to be changed, a true gent.
Now down to Patrick, this man is an asset to the hotel, everyday from 6am until late evening he is around the hotel attending to guests. He is very approachable, brilliant sense of humour, could fix any problem or assist in arranging anything.
If you want a day trip safari, he can arrange it, he is the man in the know!
I’ve stayed in plenty of hotels throughout Africa and this hotel is one that felt like home.

Hopefully I will be back to meet you all again.

Keep up the good work!!

Martyn

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2021

We had the pleasure of staying here for 4 nights. 2 days before and 2 days after the Kili trek. The property is very nice and the rooms are comfortable. The roof top bar has exceptional views of the mountain. The hotel staff is what I will remember most. From laundry to food if we needed something then someone was there to help. From the service side two things stick out that I won't forget. The first shout out goes to the house keeping staff. When we came off the mountain our boots were filthy. We carried them to our room. I honestly didn't know how we were going to get them cleaned. I figured that I could find an outside water source to clean them. Later that day I came back to the room not only to find the room clean but our boots had been cleaned as well! That is serious customer service but it gets better. We arrived at the hotel around 9:45 pm on our first night. We were hungry and looking for something to drink. I found out that the restaurant and bar both shut down at 10 pm. Actually I believe that the town pretty much shuts down around 10 pm. Then I met Anold Mnzawa who was tending bar downstairs. We were able to order food and he stayed open till about 11 pm so we could eat and drink. We had been traveling for about 28 hours and the fact that Anold was willing to stay late so we could eat just gives you an idea of the group of people that work there. During my stay Anold became the go to guy if we had any questions. He always made time and I appreciate that. The bottom line is if your looking for a good place to stay in Moshi, look no further.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 20 February 2021

We stayed before and after hiking Kilimanjaro. Very relaxing atmosphere. Especially enjoyed sitting outside at the fourth floor bar with the view of Mt Kilimanjaro. We ate most every meal there because we loved the fresh vegetables and salads. They safely stored our excess baggage while we were trekking and their laundry service was quick and very reasonably priced.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank JLC84093
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We spent a total of 5 nights at this wonderful hotel - 2 before we left to hike Kilimanjaro and 3 after while we were doing various day-trips. The staff is very attentive, helpful and kind. The food is excellent and reasonably priced. I enjoyed spending time on the 4th floor which is outside with a view of Kilimanjaro. The hotel is in a great location and a short walk to downtown Moshi. The hotel safely stored out belongings while we were hiking, did our laundry for a reasonable fee and helped us with various other things. I highly recommend staying here while visiting this area.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank SMRUT64
Reviewed 31 December 2020

Great place. The staff is so amazing, After my Kilimanjaro climb I was very happy to spend a relaxing day and evening at the Lodge. The room was comfortable, the food was excellent and the staff very helpful and friendly. Should I visit Moshi again I will be sure to return !

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Michael Solaiman, General Manager at Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear Daniel,

Thank you for choosing Kilimanjaro Wonders Hotel and for writing your review. All the team is happy delighted to read that you had an amazing stay with us; enjoying our rooms and food. We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards, Michael and Kilimanjaro wonders team.