Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$ 80
Expedia.comUS$ 80
PricelineUS$ 72
eDreamsUS$ 65
CheapTicketsUS$ 80
TravelocityUS$ 80
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2019 via mobile

Gilbert was extremely helpful and provided a welcoming, personalized service during our stay. The food was always fantastic and the rooms were cleaned daily, I would highly recommend especially for groups!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2019

We arrived there as a group. It was a nice, cozy place with an actual functioning wi-fi. Having already stayed in myriad lodges in Tanzania, this was a breath of fresh air. The staff were extremely courteous and friendly - they even were very accommodating for our small children. The food was great, and had the peace and quiet I needed when I wanted to rest - and had a good security for our vehicle so I felt very safe. I am very particular with the towels at hotels, and this place made me feel like I was back in Minnesota. Meeting the owner of the lodge who was genuinely interested to know if our stay was comfortable was -- icing on the cake. I would strongly recommend a stay at this lodge

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Gilbert U, Owner at Sangana Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Dear esteemed guest, thank you for finding time to review us. We really appreciate your frank and positive remarks. We will strive to ensure that our customers get the best all the time. We look forward to hosting you again or anybody you might recommend. Thanks

Reviewed 11 March 2019

Stayed at Sangana lodge for 3 nights . Very courteous and welcoming team , made us feel at home. Food was great and was very close to town and start point of Kilimanjaro marathon.

Mr Gilbert director of the lodge was always around ensuring his guest were comfortable and enjoyed their stay.

I left something behind at the hotel and contacted them, 3 days later and they ensured it reached me safely.

Lovely people and makes you feel.... want to go back.

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Esteemed guest it was a great pleasure hosting you at our Lodge during the Kili Marathon. I enjoyed running the marathon with some of our guests like you. It was a great experience and hope that it will be repeated next year. We look forward to hosting you or anybody you might recommend anytime at our Lodge. Thanks

Reviewed 28 February 2019

Sangana Lodge is a great place to stay in Moshi. I journeyed there for pre and post lodging (5 days total) for my Kilimanjaro trek. I was pleasantly greeted by Omega and Shani, who gave me a cold glass of mango juice after I had arrive from 20 hours of flying. Both were so courteous during both stays. The room was excellent, clean, well appointed reminded me of an US hotel. Wifi was excellent, and yes, in a place where consistent hot showers are rare, the Sangana had excellent hot water service as well as a very modern airconditioning system., flat screen TV with cable channels. Breakfast each day was delightful, cooked to order. I can't say enough about this find in Moshi. Gilbert, the Exec Director & owmer, is very friendly and accommodating. Try it, you will be pleasantly surprised!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
gilbertuisso, Owner at Sangana Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2019

Dear esteemed guest, thank you so much for finding time to rate us, and thank you for your positive remarks. We will always strive to ensure that our guests receive excellent service.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

I stayed at Sangana for 2 weeks during a business trip in Tanzania. It was very close and convenient to Kilihub offices and Moshi without the city noise. Also was much cleaner than many of the other hotels I have been in in Moshi. Staff was very friendly and quick to fulfill any requests.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gilbert U, Owner at Sangana Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Dear Esteemed Guest, Thank you so much for taking time to review us and thank you for your positive review. We look forward to hosting you again next time in Moshi, and we will also be very happy to host anybody you might recommend.