Review Highlights
100% a good decision

I was very nervous about travelling and climbing alone however with great communication, fast... read more

Reviewed 16 December 2020
871zarav
via mobile
Ahsantesana!

A wonderful 6 days hiking the Machame route. A solo traveller but very well looked after by my... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2020
stewye86
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Moshi
from US$ 117.45
from US$ 2,564.11
from US$ 81.62
from US$ 66.67
More Info
All reviews marangu route uhuru peak his team lead guide gear rental kilimanjaro trek lunch and dinner hot water wonderful days entire journey pre and post great communication service provided an unforgettable experience excellent company base camp every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2019

had an amazing experience climbing Kilimanjaro. our Lead guide Erick was super helpful and always made sure we were fit and healthy and did everything possible to help us reach the goal of reaching the summit. The food quality was a lot better than i expected getting served more than enough each meal time. the whole trip was very well organised and would 100% recommend anyone thinking of climbing the mountain to choose Ascend Tanzania.

Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Just came back from a 6 day trek along the Marangu route together with my girlfriend. We had an amazing experience thanks to the crew of porters and cook led by our two amazing guides Amos and Daniel. They are very knowledgeable, professional and good fun to spend 6 days on a mountain with. They were able to answer all our questions about the mountain! On the summit day they were very supportive which enabled us to reach Uhuru peak and stand on the top of Africa. I can recommend these guys to anyone!

Reviewed 18 February 2019

This is unforgettable trip in my life! There are 6 of us. 18 porters, 1 cooks, 2 assistant guides and head guide were professional! Thanks them encouraged me when I wanted to give up. Without them, I could't reach to the summit.

Reviewed 17 February 2019 via mobile

Had a great trip with Tino and his team. Every aspect of our trip was well planned and well communicated. Tino is a great guide and his team makes sure your every need is taken care of. I was so surprised how good the food was too - Freddy is an amazing cook! I had planned on losing weight but couldn’t do it with the quality of meals we had. Summit day is definitely intimidating but the entire staff prepared you and gave every assurance that we’d make it. I really don’t think I could have made it without the support and professionalism of Tino’s crew. What a spectacular bucket list event!

Reviewed 15 February 2019

These guys at Ascend Tanzania are the best! A crew of 11 led by Mussa made my old dream come true: summit Kili. My friend and I picked the scenic Lemosho 9-day route that includes camping at crater camp. The service provided by Ascend was exceptional: from fast response to email inquiries while booking the tour, to punctuality, friendliness and amazing support during the trek. If you want the real experience, I highly recommend booking your Kili tour with a local company, and with those guys in particular. Dominique "Geek#2" Lempereur