See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2017

After 2 weeks stay in Ste Anne, i kinda love the place so much that i would recommend the place to anyone. Amazing service, amazing rooms, amazing food. really enjoyed my stay. i will be coming back from time to time. Better than many places

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2017

sainte anne hotel is a good hotel in musanze with good prices depending the service they offer, we have been there for two nights we had appreciated for their good staff receptionist and good breakfast.

Room Tip: the rooms on fist floor behind are quieter
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I am visiting Rwanda each year,always for several weeks.After being robbed at Muhabura Hotel last year,I opted for Sainte Anne Hotel this time and I made a good choice.
I stayed here for 9 nights together with my friend,we both were very happy with accommodation and the service in this hotel.Clean and centrally located place with a nice staff and affordable price.Free WiFi available throughout the hotel.
The extremely kind receptionist is a real gem of the hotel(sorry for not asking his name!),he organized a free dinner for us at the last day of our stay there.A very nice sign of appreciation!
I will come back next year again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andreja_8
Reviewed 20 July 2016

3 night visit with group of 6 students, 2 faculty. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Accommodations were clean and sharp, cleaned well every day. Good, quiet location near downtown. Food service in kitchen somewhat slow; then again, we had 8 people! Owner/manager is eager to help and serve his guests.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank williamj324
Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

This hotel is situated in a great position, just 50mt to the main roads with a nice view on the volcanoes.
The rooms are clean,quite warming and the bed is comfortable except the pillows.
The staff is really friendly and helpful and there is also a restaurant inside the hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business