We stayed here in Aug 10 and after a week on safari it was the perfect way to recuperate! We specifally asked for treehouse 1 and were given it, as it's right on the beach, and also next to the pool so you can see when its empty etc. there are 6 treehouse but only 3 or 4 were in use when we were there, so its lovely and quite. Great service from the butlers, all very friendly and genuine. The treehouse has an amazing bed which needs steps to get onto, and the sun waking u up at 6am is just beautiful. Food was surprisingly lovely, i thought with so few guests they wouldnt make the effort but everything was cooked to order, and gorgeous! the sea food is freshly caught! if we could afford it we would holiday there all the time, it feels like you are on a private island! It really made our honeymoon out of this world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COVE TREE HOUSES - DIANI BEACH, KENYA Our small intimate lodge is nestled in its own private cove, just 12kms from Diani Beach Town - but well away from the hustle and bustle of mass tourism. The Cove offers guests exclusivity, excellent service, and the peace and quiet of a magical retreat! Here, time doesn't matter, and our team will work around your schedule. Your long, lazy beach walks will be uninterrupted, and the only sounds you will hear are the wish-wash of the tide, the cry of distant fish eagles and the rustling of the Baobab and Coconut tree leaves. The Cove has only six ocean-facing villa treehouses, with their own private decks. Enjoy panoramic vistas of the East African coastline dotted with pretty Ngalawas (Swahili boats). The Cove is a romantic retreat and is perfect for honeymooners. If your dream is to have a Kenyan beach wedding then you have just found the perfect place for it. Diani Beach has been voted Africa's Top Beach Destination 3 years in a row (beating Mozambique, Sharm El Sheikh, Zanzibar and Cape Town!), and is everything you'd expect from a tropical beach get-away: a gentle breeze whispering across powdery white beaches fringed by coconut trees and lapped by the warm Indian Ocean. Diani is on the Kenyan South Coast, a scenic forty-five minute drive from Mombasa. Like any good beach destination - Diani Beach is not short of activities. We can organise kite surfing, diving, snorkelling, deep sea fishing and so much more while you stay with us..... Or you could choose to indulge in absolute relaxation during your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your The Cove Treehouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove Retreat Hotel Ukunda
- The Cove Treehouses Kenya/Ukunda