Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$229
Booking.com$281
Travelocity$229
ZenHotels.com$254
Trip.com$229
Orbitz.com$229
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2020

I have been to this establishment a good number of times in the past to eat and had pleasant experiences. I wanted to use the pool this time for swimming and was denied use because "the director said people should not swim dressed like that." If you have issues with visitors who want to swim wearing bikinis, place posters everywhere stating the same. Also, make it known before they pay. It was irritating having to wait for my refund to be processed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 8 January 2020 via mobile

I had never heard of this hotel prior to yesterday.

The hotel Is located in Tom mboya,it is a gem in that location I completely loved it.

The food was superb,the fries were really nice I had to ask for an extra plate and the salad oh my!! It's to die for, the rates are affordable as well if in Kisumu and want to have a taste of nice food it's the place to visit

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020

The warm reception, the kind and friendly hotel staff and the superb condition of the rooms....the list goes on. I absolutely loved my stay and highly recommend it for anyone looking for 5 star accommodation.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Hard to complain about anything in my my stay as it exceeded expectations. Staff from all departments are friendly and hardworking,food was super and all around comfort and ambiance was fantastic. Definately recommend a stay here when in Kisumu.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Given a clean and comfortable room with a view of lake Victoria we were welcomed with a glass of fresh Mango. There were however two standouts aside from the hospitality: the poolside bar where we were made to feel at home and the food (the lamb samosas and burger were highlights...) We will be sure to stay there when back to Kisumu again.

Date of stay: December 2019