Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$68
View deal
Hotels.com$68
Travelocity$68
FindHotel$68
Orbitz.com$68
Trip.com$68
Tripadvisor$68
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2020

I had the best affordable breakfast... Great service great music and good people ....This is the place to be I'll definitely come back for more... Thanks for having me and serving me ...may God bless you and your business.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nicoleaG4369MU
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and food was tastefully prepared even for the vegan was among us. We had a big team with varying requests and they handled it well. I would however suggest that they update the furniture in the dining facilities. No one likes to see tore up chairs.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank skutondo
Reviewed 5 June 2019

A nice quiet place to spend the night while in Kisumu. No complaints about the price/quality. The amenities are comfortable, good security, ample parking space and the road there is in good condition. That's a huge plus especially if you have to drive to the hotel at night. It's an OK place.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 7 February 2019 via mobile

Stayed at jumuia for three nights. Pricing of rooms and meals is fair. Good location with shopping mall close by. Rooms are decent but could do better with repairing broken showers and replacing used towels without being reminded. Staff are friendly and are happy to help. WiFi doesn't work and the place is full of mosquitoes. It's a good idea to carry mosquito spray/repellant.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Eric M
Reviewed 8 November 2018

Hotel location is dope, smack in town, good thing if you don't mind the noise from the boda boda riders outside. There are two types of rooms, I don't know how to describe them, but lets just say, one is better than the other. There were so many mosquitoes in my room so I went and got some insecticide (bolt) at the reception, I sprayed almost quarter the canister and went for dinner. When I got back to my room after dinner the mosquitoes were cat walking in the room, jeez, I think they had gas masks or something.

The food was horrible on the first two days, the kitchen guys are damn slow, I figured out they are under staffed. But as the days went by the quality of the food improved, of course after complaining. The best meal to have is breakfast.

There is plenty of room for improvement, the funny thing is that there is a book for giving feedback, somehow they anticipate some criticism.

No amount of gospel music will change the food...... they just need qualified kitchen staff or hire more to addresss the shortage

Room tip: Avoid rooms close to the road side, too noisy at night
Date of stay: October 2018