Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$150
View deal
Booking.com$184
Hotels.com$150
Travelocity$150
Priceline$187
ZenHotels.com$165
eDreams$184
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2018

A great place to stay. Great reception and customer service. Great rooms with AC installed Equipped facilities for conferencing. great menu for a group meetings.Though fare from the city center. A quiet surrounding for relation. Should working on increasing their car parking capacity. I enjoyed my stay though i was on work duty
Cheers

Date of stay: July 2017
Bernard O, Owner at Victoria Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you so much for considering us for your recent visit to Kisumu. We take your suggestions seriously and will work on making things better for your next visit.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Being my third time at this prestigious hotel,I was very impressed by their facilities, staff and meals..Victoria comfort inn hotel did not disappoint.I would recommend them for family, business or leisure. Very friendly members of staff who make you feel right at home. One thing you need to correct , front office is a very delicate department, it’s the face of the hotel, the first time I was in Victoria compared to the last time I was shocked to meet all new faces, you know what it means to have high staff turnover, also the new front office manager is not fluent in English at all, communication becomes boring to see a whole manager struggle giving just a simple direction from town to their hotel, she even find herself explaining in Swahili and you have to remind her that you don’t speak Swahili. If the Hotel has to face foreign delegates or its business is well connected internationaly, english is must for the front desk, if the company has to deal completely with the local market, fluent in english is not that much necessary. The Hr in Victoria should play smart when it comes to front office, or bring back your former front office manager, she was very fluent

Room tip: new wing is the best
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

The place is quiet, has clean rooms and friendly staff. The hotel is secure. Generally their service and food is good. I stayed here a few years ago and it was a small hotel then but this time it was a big hotel with bigger, nicer and cleaner rooms. Their consistent WiFi speed is ideal for those wanting to do business online.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank geoffreys31
Bernard O, Owner at Victoria Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thanks Geoffrey
Thanks to people like you we are able to grow. Welcome again next time.
Dr Olayo

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Facility very good and ideal for business meetings with privacy with good conference halls in a friendly environment. The staff are just but so nice to clients always ready to give satisfactory assistance any time required. I mean very prompt in response. You can never regret coming here right from the gate to the management, I love this. Keep it up.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My friends and I enjoyed our stay in this hotel ,good customer care ,the rooms are excellent .I really would wish to appreciate one lady at the reception by the name Queen .she really made our stay very comfortable by always making sure we were well attended to. Indeed we found a home whenever we pay kisumu a visit .

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank MercieBrittsM

You are most welcome Mercie. Thanks for the compliments on Queen. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit to Kisumu