Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$27
Travelocity$27
Orbitz.com$27
eDreams$27
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I must say the Director have done a wonderful job with the hotel, im one of the loyal customers who have stayed in this hotel since its inception. its lovely and cozy with modern furniture. housekeeping is top notch always attention to details with the rooms. lovely breakfast , spacious parking, clean and standard conference rooms. with hospitality growing rapidly in kisumu, they need to pull up their socks with service delivery, and employ professionals. very poor customer service from reception, restaurant and the bar. the staff speak to you in local dialect regardless, no greetings in the restaurant and any help in getting missing items! the staff are always busy conversing their personal issues. not a single day have i ever spotted a manager chatting guests for feedback if they have one that is. in hospitality business, efficient and effective service delivery is quite paramount.....with the cut throat competition and new kids on the block they stand to loose most loyal customers like yours truly! training for the front staff wont hurt. overall always my home

Room tip: request rooms away from the main road
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

Quite unusual to find a hotel of this class out of town and worse off the infamous Kondele area of the then 2007 post election violence in Kenya!
There is spacious and secure parking to start with, different room provisions with competitive prices. If you happen to have read my reviews here, I'm very particular with breakfast and here I assure you, you get the value of your money.
Very clean I bet to keep to standards of the lifestyle of the dominant Luo community but do I say! Try it and thank me later.

Date of stay: May 2017