All reviews pizza hot water best breakfast in town south america nice hotel salt flats decent wifi hotel restaurant would stay here again rooms are comfortable la paz minuteman bolivia shower susie tour pros
Reviewed 16 March 2018

It is very modest small hotel. Situated in the city, close to the airport. Very friendly staff. excellent ratio value/price. I strongly recommend especially if compare to the terribly overpriced and overrated hotels out of the city.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

After having some horrible experiences with hotels/hostels in Uyuni this place was greatly received. We only speak English, and the customer service was excellent. The room had heating, a nice hot shower, it was quiet, and the bed was very very comfortable! These things are hard to find in Uyuni unless you want to pay top dollar. On the day we left we had to leave early (prior to their complimentary breakfast), and they made up little breakfast bags for us to take with us to the airport so we could have breakfast! 5 stars for their customer service and good facilities in a desert!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Nice hotel, comfy and clean rooms. Beds were a little too soft for my liking, but a lot of my tour group really liked this. The hotel has a lovely little foyer area with patio heaters, which was great for hanging out in the evenings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The twin room I had was small, basic and freezing! I had to sleep in my sleeping bag as the couple of blankets I had were not warm enough to deal with the room's winter temperature. Actually, the whole hotel was freezing. They had portable gaz heaters which didn't make much difference. The only place where I was warm was in the restaurant. The restaurant offered very high prices for pizzas (about £11 for a large pizza). Overall I felt I was being hugely taken advantage off. The wifi didn't work at all in the hotel. The only + is that the breakfast is very good with a great selection of food.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

If you come here after the adventures in mountains and salt flat, here is like heaven where you can have a decent hot shower, heating and wifi! The rooms are comfortable and the common area outside the rooms is conducive to gatherings and conversation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends