“price-worthy and spacious”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bevier, Missouri
“Well....”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I will start with what I did like about the rental. It had plenty of room for all of those traveling with us. It was a decent price for the size. It was also easy to find. The company that rents the units was easy to work with. We arrived after hours and they left our keys were we could find them. Now for the downside...We arrived late that evening and the rental was dirty. The kitchen was half clean with food smeared and splatters untouched. The bathtubs had a large amount of mildew around the bases. There was a brown substance splattered on a table in the bathroom. I doubted the sheets were cleaned between uses, I won't even go into that. The next morning in the light it got even worse, the trash from the previous renters was outside in a bin loosely(no bags) overflowing. The pillows on the couch were dirty with food. We tried to use the washing machine in the basement to wash sheets, towels, etc. and it was completely broken. We stopped into the office and made them aware of the situation. They were quite courteous and said they would get the appropriate people to handle the situation. We did return to the garbage emptied and a few things cleaned. The appliance repairmen came as we were checking out. I was disappointed to say the least and was not very comfortable staying there.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
usa

Older travelers
Tx
Reviewed 30 November 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing