Well, I stayed their with my family the first time during my senior year of highschool, before they became the Quality Inn, and we loved it. We stayed again in 2004 with my husband, my parents, my sis and my cousin and we LOVED it. The service is wonderful. They were more than accomodating(we had reservations somewhere else that turned out to be NASTY so we woke up the next morning and headed to Quality Inn since it was the only place we knew) We were so happy we did, they gave us rooms immediately. The rooms were so clean, the pool is nice and the staff is so sweet. I plan on going again this summer, this time with my parents again, my husband, and our two girls. They will love it. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. And you can't beat the affordability.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn® & Conference Center hotel is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Ozark Mountains, only 400 yards from the Dam Site Marina entrance to Greers Ferry Lake. Heber Springs is one of the Natural State's most popular locations for outdoor recreational activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Quality Inn & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Heber Springs
- Heber Springs Quality Inn