“Best hotel in Heber” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Heber Springs
Memphis, TN
“Best hotel in Heber”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2008

Well, I stayed their with my family the first time during my senior year of highschool, before they became the Quality Inn, and we loved it. We stayed again in 2004 with my husband, my parents, my sis and my cousin and we LOVED it. The service is wonderful. They were more than accomodating(we had reservations somewhere else that turned out to be NASTY so we woke up the next morning and headed to Quality Inn since it was the only place we knew) We were so happy we did, they gave us rooms immediately. The rooms were so clean, the pool is nice and the staff is so sweet. I plan on going again this summer, this time with my parents again, my husband, and our two girls. They will love it. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. And you can't beat the affordability.

Stayed August 2004
1 Thank tiffnvm
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
south arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2008

My mother and I visited the small town of Heber Springs, AR for the first time this week. There weren't many hotels / motels to choose from in the area, so we opted for the Quality Inn. It's locale is on the outskirts of town, but not so far as to be inconvenient. It would be the perfect place to stay during a summer visit because Greer's Ferry Lake is practically in their back yard.
Our room, for which we paid $86.00 a night with Mom's AARP discount, was impeccably clean. All of the furniture and appliances appeared new and were in good working order. The room we stayed in included 2 very comfortable double beds, cable tv, a coffee maker with a selection of coffee and tea in both full and decaff, a hair dryer, an iron and ironing board, and high speed wireless internet access.
The continental breakfast was also satisfying. A selection of coffee, juices, fruit, cheese, muffins, pop tarts, cold cereals, bagels with cream cheese, small yogurt cups, individually packaged microwaveable sausage and biscuits, breakfast burrittos, and several other items were offered.
The staff were all friendly and provided excellent service. I would definately stay there again.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Price, $86.00 was a bit more than I expected to pay during the off season
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank singlebelle
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2007

I lost my dad in a car accident in October of last year. We had to get a hotel room that night to make arrangements for his funeral. Later, the majority of my family stayed there for visitation and the funeral. They were wonderful. Very caring and even gave a special rate. WE LOVED THIS PLACE. They made a tragic experience a little more bearible. The rooms were VERY clean and looked like they had recently been remodled. There was even a kitchenette!

• Liked — The LARGE rooms
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled with family
2 Thank aglgbg11
Olive Branch, MS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2007

Stayed weekend of 6/8/07. The front desk ladies at this motel were wonderful. Very sweet and helpful. They were more than willing to suggest nice restaurants and gave us a travel book on things to do and see. Different marinas, hiking, camping, directions, etc. This was also very close to a marina which is why we stayed there. Our room was larger than I had expected. We booked a NS-King and had a pull out sofa and a larger bath also. It was overall a nice weekend stay. The continental breakfast was decent but they ran out of milk and we were told they were getting more and then put it all away. Definately would stay again though.

• Liked — Friendliness of people
  • Disliked — Continental breakfast
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled as a couple
39.0 km away
Dogwood Motel
Dogwood Motel
#3 of 6 in Mountain View

Been to Quality Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK