This spotless newer Holiday Inn Express took me by surprise. It boasted oversized rooms beautifully decorated (as hotels go) and an absolutely fabulous bed. Little extras like the nail polish removal packet show the thoughtfulness of the facility. Quiet location. On the negative side, the task lighting at the desk is focused more on appearance than functionality and the lack of overhead lighting makes it hard to compensate. Poor bathroom lighting as well. The quality of the bed, though, more than makes up for any perceived inadequacies. Nice business center and breakfast area (reminiscent of newer Staybridge dining areas).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs