Had given up on finding a decent newer hotel with indoor corridors/room entrances in Heber Springs. Did a U-turn when I spotted this HI Express on the way out of town and was not disappointed. Great staff, great rooms, beautiful area! All rooms are small suites. Frig, microwave, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When staying at our new hotel in Heber Springs, enjoy a free, full hot breakfast before a day of fishing & boating on Little Red River & Greers Ferry Lake. Take the family for a day of hiking on Sugarloaf Mountain, and make your way to historic downtown Heber Springs to visit one of our many unique shops. Historic Spring Park hosts several local festivals and see the Trumpeter Swans. We are also a short drive from the Heber Springs Community Center, JFK Overlook Park, the Fish Hatchery, and the new Heber Springs Sports Complex. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Heber Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Heber Springs Hotel Heber Springs