See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2018

First of all the new owner was very attentive and were very welcoming and friendly.The room was extra clean. I would recommend it to everyone. I will not hesitate to stay here again. Excellent place to stay. They put forth the effort to make sure you have a great stay. Loved the pool.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This motel is under new management. We are open 24 hours/7 Days a week now. We will try our Best to meet our Guests expectation. Our Guests will see lot of welcoming features in this property now. Please feel free to contact us for any questions. Thank You

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Tina P
Reviewed 7 November 2017

My husband and I were in Glenwood for business. Needed a room and this was the first place we saw. When my husband walked into the office there was a woman behind the counter and a man reading the paper. When he asked if they had a vacancy the woman (obviously having a bad day) barked "Do you have a reservation"?
He told her that we did not and explained we just needed a room for the night. She told him that they had NO vacancies...even though there was not ONE vehicle parked outside.
My husband then asked if there hot tub was running, still thinking that maybe in the future we could make reservations. The man reading the paper laughed out loud and shook his head. The lady behind the counter snapped "You're in Glenwood! Nobody has a hot tub out here!
We love the little town of Glenwood. Lots of great people and most business owners take pride in what they are doing. Not the case at Riverwood Inn. And I hate that they use the fact that it is a small town to excuse their poor business and social skills.
It's not Glenwoods fault that this place sucks.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank cindavis
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have been making an annual float on the Caddo river and have been using this hotel for the last 7 years. This year I rented 3 rooms for 1 nite. At checking I requested late checkout for one room so my family would have a place to clean up when we got off the river.DENIED!! I won't be back

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Bob M
Reviewed 18 February 2016

First. The owners are as nice as they can be. They take great care of the outside of the property.

It is, however, very tired on the inside. The beds need to be replaced. The chairs in the rooms are way past replacement date. Not huge things, but just a bit ratty. The carpet in our rooms was pretty bad as well.

All that being said, it is still the best place in town. The other two places you don't even want to visit.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business