Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant family fun!

Can't recommend this zoo enough! I took my 18month old son with a group of friends (babies to 5yrs... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
here-and-there-pair
London
Never fails to amaze!

Had yet another awesome day at Drusilla’s! I have taken my elder son once a year since he was born... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Ward1Kent
Kent
via mobile

1,723 results
All reviews hello kitty my daughter play area all ages thomas train thomas the tank engine young children train ride paddling pool great family day value for money adventure playground entrance fee small animals year olds soft play whole family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Highly recommended, easily spent a full 6 hours at the park. Lots to see and do, loads of animals and rides to keep my two children under 6 fully entertained. Its rare to find the perfect combination of zoo and theme park in one.The play areas were excellent with two large separate zones for under and over 6s. The splash park looked great (although the weather was too cold on our visit to use), the soft play was a great alternative. It was great to see new rides and investment in the park since our last visit.

Would highly recommend and will go again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Drusillas the Sunday just passed,
Armed with umbrellas and big coats because rain was forecast.

I left my house about 9 o’clock,
Collecting my cousin and her daughter in her pretty pink frock.

We started our journey getting to Tonbridge quite quick,
Before my cousins daughter covered herself in bright stinky sick.

We then spent an hour driving around,
Before Sainsbury’s and new clothes were eventually found.

We started again, getting to Drusillas about 12,
Entering with tickets that’ve waited patiently on my shelve. (We got snowed off a few weeks ago.)

We started our adventure in the small little farm,
Lots of healthy animals all peaceful and calm.

The children absolutely loved the interactive toys,
Plus the singing clucking chickens which made lots of noise.

Following the farm we walked around the zoo,
At ease with a pram and we never had to queue.

The animals enclosures were big and equipped,
With monkeys all swinging whilst the meerkats all skipped.

The flamingo’s were definitely my highlight of the day,
Beautiful, elegant and on one leg they stay.

I was further delighted by the rainbow lorikeets,
Which sat in flocks on our arms whilst they lapped up their treats.

Other walkthroughs included lemurs and bats,
Living in environments echoing their natural habitats.

Following the zoo we headed for food,
Space at a table in peak time further enlightened my mood.

A veggie meal of Macaroni and Cheese,
Whilst my little boy had nuggets, chips and peas.

The meal came in at around £17,
Including large drinks, that cost is average all round.

We finished our lunch and headed to the small hippo ride,
My son was petrified – he screamed and cried.

He enjoyed Hello Kitty’s car and the little steam train,
Which we went on several time to stay dry, out of the rain.

We ended our day in the huge kiddies park,
Where I damaged my knee after having a lark. (I fell off the huge giant hamsters wheel)

The kids ran wild as we watched them play,
All leaving crying because they wanted to stay.

My son chose Hello Kitty as his toy from the shop,
He cradled it all the way home, careful not to drop.

I highly recommend Drusillas for a day,
A reasonable price with lots to see and play.

I would say the park is aimed at children about 4,
To enjoy all that’s on offer and really explore.

Drusillas P, Manager at Drusillas Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

What a lovely review from HippieInLippy,
Rhyming isn’t our strength, as we’re a bit dippy!

But we’ll do our best to answer in kind,
So hold on to your hats, and please bear in mind...

We don’t often respond to reviews in sing-song,
So you’ll have to forgive us if we get the rhymes wrong!

It’s a shame that the rain wouldn’t go away,
But we’re pleased you still enjoyed your day.

Sorry to hear your cousin’s daughter was sick,
We hope she felt better and was on the mend quick.

Thank you for your remarks about our farm,
Kind comments like that will do us no harm.

Great to hear your kids enjoyed exploring the zoo,
We hope it was good fun for the adults too!

Animal magic is top of our list,
Wonderful to hear that no creature was missed.

Thank you for taking the time to write us this letter,
We tried to match up, but your poem was better!

We hope you come back and visit our zoo,
Perhaps in the summer you’ll return with your crew!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We had a lovely day. The outside play area was the main draw, my 6 and 7 year old LOVED it. They also enjoyed the few rides provided. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. As the park was quiet, they just stayed on the rides again and again. The animals were an accessory for my two rather than the main feature as we live close to a zoo so they aren’t a novelty.

We left the park and went to nearby Berwick Inn for lunch and went back to park afterwards.

We paid using Tesco Club card points so a bargain at £26 for four. Entrance price of about £60/70 otherwise. Seems VERY expensive.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

My close encounter of the Linnies Two Toed sloths being shown the freezer of dead mice and other dead creatures, shed snake skin which is used to wrap around the Otters food. The different dietary requirements of the animals in laminated paper. He seemed to really enjoy his job and be dedicated to the animals cause explained how they provide mental entrichment by setting up sloths food like kebabs and using different equipment to mentally stimulate animals and he was impressed that I know so much about sloths as they are my guilty pleasure and to come across someone else as loving of them as me is a nice rarity.

Feeding Sophocles the 8 year old male sloth kept with the fruit bats which I fed and the 2 females flash and Gordon which are in the enclosure with the pygmy marmosets and the tortoises during the long drive back to the North West my feelings were that "I can't believe I have fed and stroked a Linnie's Two Toed Sloth which is something I will never forget and my photographs capture my excitement very well.

All in all my long journey to Drusillias was been well worth it.

Touching Sophocles as he came down the branches closer to me for sweetcorn and seeing his beautiful face with sweetcorn around his nose was the most pleasurable experience.

2  Thank sabrinajoseph228
Drusillas, Guest Relations Manager at Drusillas Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you Sabrina for the lovely review. We are so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Park again soon. Best wishes, Drusillas Park :-)

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Fantastic experience for my 9 year old son. Feeding, cleaning out and holding a wide range of animals, Very informative and friendly staff and value for money.