US$ 175
US$ 135
US$ 104
US$ 101
  • Pool
The Cormorant House(Luderitz)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 100
Alte Loge(Luderitz)
US$ 126
Obelix Guesthouse(Luderitz)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$ 67
US$ 65
Element Riders Place(Luderitz)(Great Value!)
US$ 27
Villelodge Accommodation(Luderitz)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewslovely placediaz pointstayed hereghost towncampwaterfrontkitchenownerwifi
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Great for what we needed, good clean but basic facilities with helpful staff.
A highlight were the people staying here, everyone being friendly clean and respectful.
Close to the ocean and the city centre.
2 boats out the back which have been converted into rooms were a very fun addition.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank AWildLife
Reviewed 19 October 2015

I arrived on a Friday afternoon a little before 6 pm. Marie drove me to different supermarkets and take-aways to buy dinner for that night. Believe me, it is hard to find a shop open after 6 pm during the week. I had originally planned to stay at another budget accommodation but it was fully booked. Luderitz Backpackers was also fully booked but Marie let me stay in an outhouse on the camp grounds while a group of 45 kids occupied the main house. After the kids checked out on Sunday, I stayed in a dorm but had the whole house all to myself. There were workers on site doing renovation work from sunrise to sunset. I am sure the place would be close to perfect at Christmas time. There is only one common toilet; however, some rooms have ensuite bathrooms. The address is 2 Ring Street, Luderitz.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank fidelisblue
Reviewed 11 May 2015 via mobile

We arrived in Luderitz after dark unsure of where we were going to stay. We stumbled across Luderitz Backpackers. The owner, Hannes, was very warm & inviting. The room was cheap, clean & comfortable.

The backpackers is peaceful & within walking distance of the town. We really enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chantelle O
Reviewed 26 February 2015 via mobile

Lüderitz Backpackers is great to stay a night or two in town. The hosts are very friendly and helpful.

We had a whole apartment and we can say that we were very happy. Though the house could need a "repaint" to make one feel more like being home.

I'd recommend it to anyone else.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2014

I stayed here twice. The hostel has all you need in Lüderitz. The beds are not the newest but for one or two nights thats alright especially after camping a few weeks. Its a nice calm place and the staff is helpful. Its in a good location and you can walk to a lot of places in town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends