All reviews fresh fish excellent food hot water and ac make you feel at home liana boats venezuela island dinner enrique world angel archipelago
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I just simply loved my stay at La Cigala! The place is very cozy and welcoming. Beatriz, Ruben and all the staff made me not wanting to leave this place. The food was absolutely delicious and I couldn't believe how high the standard was. Beatriz suggested all the right trips and activities and I felt very pampered. As a solo traveler I especially appreciated how kind and sweet I was treated by everyone. Plus they really made an effort to talk slowly so I could actually practice my Spanish. I sincerely hope to be back some day.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I went with my girlfriend for the weekend. We went for two nights and ended up enjoying the Posada so much that we stayed an extra night.
Food is great and gourmet, service is exceptional... Beatriz and Ruben were amazing hosts and the captain of our boat was also great.
The accommodation was cozy and included everything you need to be comfortable.
We will definitely come back to Los Roques and stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

For me, there’s no other place I would stay other than this extraordinary posada.
The attention to detail and friendliness of the owners (Liana and Enrique) and manager (Beatriz) is impressive. The rooms are very friendly and comfortable, hot water and a/c. Dinners are superb, always with fresh fish and home made exquisite food. The gnocchis are second to none.
They have their own boats and every friendly captain (Angel) ready to take you to any island in the archipelago.
Los Roques is a unique place to visit, for at least 4 night.
I’m looking forward for my next visit and stay at La Cigala!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here with another couple and we really enjoyed it. The food was amazing and the service very special particularly from Beatriz. We strongly recommend this place. The staff is well organized and friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely posada run with care, dedication and efficiency by Beatriz and her friendly team; delicious food, tastefully decorated rooms and living spaces. Perfect base to explore Los Roques, one of the most beautiful and unspoilt places in the entire Caribbean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends