See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I'm so grateful for attention, kindness and hospitality from all people that works at Bequeve.
I hope we could came back next year because we enjoy all they time spent at Bequeve.
The food and rooms are amazing too.
If you wants to go to Los Roques you must stay at Bequeve

Room Tip: Everything is very good
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank annieserrano
Reviewed 10 August 2018

My family and I had a great time in Los Roques; without question, the kindness, quality and service of the Bequeve staff made the difference. We were taken care of from start to end; the trips between the islands, the service in the beach, the rooms and facilities at Bequeve make it hands down the best place to stay in your visit to Los Roques. The food was great: simple, fresh, homemade; just the way seafood should be prepared. Looking forward to my next stay.
The rooms were very clean, with fresh linen and well ventilated.
The fact that Bequeve has a power generator and desalinization plant was also a great advantage: you can always count on power and fresh water in place in which both resources are scarce.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank dquir0z
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We are faithful to return to "Los Roques" and get to the "La Posada Bequeve" is part of a family plan. The people are always friendly and the food does not go down with quality over time. The fact that they owns they own boat makes a big difference. I keep recommending it.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Food was simple, tradicional, good and extremely tasty. The service to the beach is a big plus compared to other Posada's! Just missing a place to stay after meals but there are opcions to walk around in the villa.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank joaolages
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

I highly recommend Posada Bequeve. Everything about my experience was magical. Excellent attention, the rooms were very comfortable, the food was absolutely delicious. Los Roques is one of my favorite destinations and Posada Bequeve got me planning my next vacation to come back!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
posadabequeve, General Manager at Posada Bequeve, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thank you for your kind words Miss Alice, hope to have you back with us soon.......