See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 May 2016

awesome deccor. great service. good food at the restaurant (excellent breakfast, very good options for dinner). under the current local circumstances, these guys are doing an amazing job. two thumbs up!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank RAAH0407
Reviewed 22 April 2016

I'm from Margarita Island, but I'm currenly living in US. As we decided to visit my family for my last birthday, we decided to do something different, and instead to stay at my parent's, we decided to stay in hotels. We spend two nights at Ikin Margarita Hotel and Spa, and I have to say the location just in front to the sea is really spectacular, you can feel the power of the ocean everywhere in the hotel. The concept, kind of boutique, goes very well, the reception is unique, and the rooms are perfectly decorated. The restaurant, super!. But, the tv never worked, and I noticed they need to work more in maintenance, like all common areas, the furniture at the pool área and they should work harder on the service if they want to compite as an international detination

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DelfinaMolina
Reviewed 17 April 2016

The hotel itself is nice, but I've never had a massage this horrible. I've never had someone who wanted to do a massage so quickly, so bungle. Besides she picked up her phone a few times and left the room a few times as well. This was absolutely unexceptable! Wouldn't recommend this massage to anyone!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We went there around christmas time and it was good. The staff were always smilling and they brought us sweets to the room a few times a day, I think it was because of the christmass time. They have a small area to get spa services but you have to book it in advance.
The only thing I didnt like much was the condensation in the room when the aircon was off. Everything got wet.. So we had to keep it on for the rest of the stay. Also the fact that theres no beach in the hotel
The pool is good as well. Theres a good restaurant, but too expensive in their currency, and theres no much to do outside the hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 November 2015

Just driving into Ikin you know it’s going to be special. You park up outside reception, the valet drives your jeep away, and as you begin the check-in process in the beautiful, simple lobby, with high ceilings and an open-air concept, with the Caribbean breeze seductively stroking your face beckoning you into the landscaped grounds, you know you aren’t going to want to wander far. We stayed here twice. The second time we brought our families (we were getting married). The swimming pool is beautiful, and it overlooks the ocean, whilst behind the stylish hotel buildings, all sleek modern lines yet in the indigenous style with thatched roofs and some impressive carvings, are mountains. The rooms use lots of wood in the decor, are chic-rustic in style yet with all the modern touches of comfort, and they have balconies overlooking the majestic Caribbean. There’s a private beach if you don’t want to stray too far, and the excellent restaurant serves typical Venezuelan breakfast, the kind that fills you up for the whole day, and the dinner menu is a ‘build your own’ type -where you tell the chef what you want – meat, fish etc, and what you want it with. A popular spot for weddings. It’s hard to leave.

Room Tip: Select a higher room facing the ocean
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple