Hesperia Isla Margarita(Margarita Island)
US$ 103
US$ 93
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 118/night.

Posada Guaicora(Playa el Agua)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
Hotel Kokobay(Juan Griego)
US$ 94
  • Spa
  • Free Internet
Hesperia Playa El Agua(Playa el Agua)
US$ 98
US$ 77
US$ 88
US$ 53
  • Breakfast included
Posada Libert Hotel(El Yaque)(Great Value!)
US$ 32
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
US$ 93
HotelsClick
StevieWonderLand(El Yaque)(Great Value!)
US$ 44
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Great Hotel, nice staff and well chosen location.
The hotel allows you to relax and rejuvenate away from any stress, crowds and "bad weather" ;-)
IKIN = "unique" in one of the native languages of the amazon indigenous people/tribes. And it really is.
Some details.

The reception hall:lt has a bit of a drive-in feeling, because you literally drive in with your car and step up to the front desk.

The hotel's internal
Nicely designed doubles with a strong tropical influence.
Clean and comfortable.

The amenities:
Pool, gorgeous.
Restaurant, not the usual design, special. Terrace with the national bird as a visitor.
View, nice, situated next to the sea, with an exclusive access, step down the stairs to the hotel bay. A bit small, but cozy.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MNG66
Reviewed 12 September 2014

A relaxing place to spend the weekend with my husband.
Amazing views, helpful service, cosy rooms anf very nice food, though a bit overpriced.
The beach was average, but we really enjoyed relaxing by the pool.
Wish we could spend more days there!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ehila R
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Desperate to get out of Caracas we went to Margarita for a weekend. We were told IKIN was over rated but we actually found a great spot to spend great family quality time. Clean, good food, quiet, beach is not that great but again it is Margarita were most beaches are busy.
We were afraid that we were not going to sleep, our toddler needs tranquility in order to keep her schedule, because there were preparations for a big wedding, and Venezuelans love to party late. But we requested a renovated room away from the party and with a sea view and it was granted inmediately. I definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Get a room far from the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank BIGCcs
Federico C, Gerente at IKIN Margarita Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Mr. BIGCcs,

thank you for taking your time to share your experience at IKIN and for visiting us from Washington DC. I took time to share your positive feedback with our executive team and our talents who were even more proud for a job well done.
We truly hope you enjoyed the wedding celebration and that you brought back with you in the US some unique memories from Margarita Island.

We keep on developing and improving and therefore we would be delighted to welcome you, your family and your daughter back to have another Magic Experience by the Sea with us.
While extending our invitation to IKIN, we stay completely at your disposal for any future assistance you may need.

With our warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I was recently in this hotel and its amazing, the views (to the mountains, islands and the ocean), the new rooms, the pool, the food, the sea, the people and the service.
Regarding the staff Mr Chau (as in the movies) is one the best hosts you will ever encounter, Natalie is great and really kind and if you are lucky the chefs greet you at the table.
The breakfast buffet is a feast from exotic fruits to frutti di mare
The whole experience was like home away from home.
Can wait to come back and bring the family for a good vacation

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank FernandoP999
Federico C, Gerente at IKIN Margarita Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Mr. Fernando,
thank you very much for your valuable feedback!
It is with pride and pleasure that I share your kind words with our executive comitee and all the talents of the hotel.
I'm pleased to inform you that this year (2014) we are completing our new restaurant in front of the sea. Since you liked so much the gastronomy, I'm pretty sure you will love our new concept and culinary experience.
I will make sure to commend personally Ms. Nathalie who surely will be glad to hear your comment.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should you plan to come back again with your family; Nathalie, the entire IKIN Family and myself will be more than happy to assist you and to welcome you back again.
Thank you again for letting us be your home away from home and for choosing us as your first choice in Margarita Island!
Looking forward to welcome you again,
sincerely,

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I choose this hotel because the good opinions listed here, but my experience of 4 nights was in general bad, here my cons and pros:

CONS:
- The location is not marked correctly is difficult to get there especially at night.
- Excesive price for food, not acceptable to charge 20 dollars for a sandwich, more than double of any other good restaurants in the island!!! It's worst considering you'll haven't any other option near to the hotel to eat, is located in a neighboor without restaurants, so, for dinner is the only option...
- Inexperienced employees, they can enter in your room even with the "dont disturb" message
- Bath Is in separated format, looks nice, but when you take a shower, the water leaves and flood the rest of the bath, poor finished
- Closet: dark, locked drawers, I was forced to use only the main chest, again, poor finished
- Not interested in their customers: Is common see service problems in island, specially in Venezuela, in this ocassion we were without TV for 3 of the 5 days, and no one take a moment to call us and tell the problem, actually I saw another rooms with TV sign, but every time I called to reception, they say the problem is not resolving yet....
- Keep in mind Is not a beach hotel, if you are lloking that in first line, look another option near like Lido Aloha, Hesperia Playa el Agua, etc.
- Poor daily clean and not reposition of amenities/hand towels, I need to call several times to get them !!!

Take a moment and think: Are you seen these failures in a 5 star hotel??? I sure do not!

PROS:
- Breakfast correct
- Nice common installation
- Nice restaurant staff

I expected a high standards hotel, my payment was for a 5-stars, but instead I receive a 2-3 stars service, the relation quality-price is very bad.

A last point, if yoy are planning to travel for shopping more than beach days, I suggest an hotel in Pampatar, because every one way travel from this hotel to the shoppings center is around 20 - 25 dollars, so, every day, you will spend around 50$ just in transportation

I let you some pictures of the hotel

Room Tip: The hotel hasn't lift, keep in mind for ask a room in base or first floor
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
15  Thank Mai_ccs

Dear Ms. Mai_ccs,

It is with disappointment to identify we have provided such a poor service to a guest of ours. Before any further comment, I would like to kindly ask you to accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenient you have had during your stay at IKIN Margarita.
I have personally taken every constructive criticism you have made to every specific area manager. IKIN Margarita is a unique place where every guest should leave our property feeling we care for them, assisting them prior, during and after their stay with us as they were part of our family. All of this to avoid at 100% the kind of experience you have received.

Thanks as well to your feedback, we worked harder during this whole year on staff training and we are still under refurbishment to improve and transform our hotel.
If you are coming back to Margarita and decide to give our property another try, please do not hesitate to contact me personally. It would be a pleasure to let you experience our new fully refurbished rooms and above all, our true care for our guests. We can arrange to pick you up at the airport and make sure you can really feel in a 5 star environment.

Once again, thank you for your understanding. Looking forward to receive your feedback,
kindest regards,