Curcuma Cocina Vegana Natural y Alimentacion Consciente
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in El Chalten
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 90
Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

No better way to end a long walk with a fresh smoothie, perfectly made here! Best thirst killing is the citrico, but the cacao with coconut milk is nice too.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We had good healthy vegan meals here. So great taste, we still feel it in our mouths. Their juices were great yesterday and today we had dinner with calabaza risotto and vegan burger. Really good. We also had starters, see the photo. Prices are a bit high, but it is because they have fresh ingredients in a remote town. You can see the girls work in the kitchen when they prepare your food. Keep up the good work girls!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Cooked fresh, the ladies are so kind, and the food is quality! Vegan heaven if you are missing healthy veggies and nutritious smoothies! A must-visit when in El Chalten!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The place is just a savior for vegans in Argentina where it’s really difficult to find any vegan food.
tiny warm and cosy, Emily was really kind we had a really nice talk, and she was very friendly.
Felt like home❤️

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This place is tiny and as it is away from the main street people might not go there, as they might not be keen on more walking at the end of the day…but I can only say…every single step is worth it, when eating the delicious food these girls make.
It is a vegetarian, vegan and celiac friendly place and has a short menu…good for people like me, that have a tough time deciding what to eat. I had the stuffed eggplant with risotto which was so good, that my mouth becomes watery just writing about it. I also took the lunchbox with a wrap, which was equally good. It is a bit pricier here than elsewhere, but that is, because of the quality of the ingredients…and if you go in a supermarket in El Chalten to buy fruits and veggies, you will know what I mean!
I honestly would return only because of that food…and I am currently actually really thinking of going back to El Chalten to hike some more and this time I would be at this restaurant whenever not hiking!

Date of visit: March 2018