All reviews rooms are large complimentary breakfast comfortable bed very nice stay the ground floor hot tub art galleries charlevoix region town clicking leather keurig fireplace pillows tadoussac sofa
Reviewed 19 July 2017

We received the last room available and were fortunate enough to be upgraded to a suite, for a slight additional charge. The room was spacious, lovely comfortable king bed, 2 seat hot tub, shower, wood burning fp, leather sofa, keurig and had breakfast included in the price of $126.00 per night plus taxes. The room was without fault and definitely would stay again. Breakfast was also very good, nicely paced with complimentary fresh fruit along with the standard breakfast fare.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed In a room with two doubles on the second floor. We had dogs with us and the Hotel was happy to accommodate them for 10 a night per dog. Nice bathroom that was larger than usual and clean fairly new hardwood flooring. Room had a fridge and coffee maker. We did not eat at the restaurant but only realized later that the restaurant will deliver food to your room (nice to have the option if you have pets with you sometimes. ). All in all a very nice stay. Highly recommended

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
CamilleT4, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Baie Saint Paul, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Bonjour,

First of all thank you very much for the time you took to write about your stay with us ! We really appreciate it :)

We are always happy to accomodate the pets of our guest !

Please make sure you stop by here fo your next visit Charlevoix.

Sincerely

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Business travel in this Charlevoix region of Quebec. Was recommended to stay at this hotel for my 3 night stay and was not disappointed. It is important to note that I was lodged in their suite, complete with an actual fireplace, firewood replenished every day.
Excellent service and menu at Le Gourmet restaurant, inclusive to the building.
I had the opportunity to see the size and amenity differences between a standard and suite room and very much enjoyed the suite. Very comfortable bed and quiet stay.

Room Tip: Go for the suite, you won't be disappointed. Also rooms on the second floor may be quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
CamilleT4, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Baie Saint Paul, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Hello Sir,

Thank you very much for your good review, we REALLY appreciate guest who takes time to write about their stay with us.

Our suite is very convinient ! Everybody loves the wooden fireplace and the jacuzzi tub !

Hope we will see you again real soon

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed in the region four times and three were at this hotel. I will will always be coming back here. I did a B&B with my girlfriend but it was a bit of a disaster even though it was rated well. By including breakfast in the price of the stay it's very convenient when you're skiing and need to get out quickly in the morning.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
CamilleT4, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Baie Saint Paul, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Bonjour !

Thank you so much for your good review ! We always really appreciate guests who takes time to write a review on us ! We enjoy it even more when it is a good comment like you did !

We really hope to see you again soon !

Cheers :)

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This is our 4th trip to this hotel for a family ski vacation. Booked Monday to Saturday including 4 days of ski passes. Overall Good value for what you get.

Rooms are clean and fairly large for a family of 4 with ski gear.

Restaurant on site is good for breakfast and dinner. I recommend the fondue for dinner - good price for good food. The Chinese food dinner was just so so.

One disappointment this trip, due to bad weather coming in we cut our trip short by one night to avoid driving home to Ottawa in freezing rain on Saturday. Since we were past the cancellation period we asked if we could use the last night at another date TBD...most hotels would have said yes credited or rebooked with a TBD date because we would have come back adding a few extra nights and food in the restaurant. Very unfortunate they refused and said no. Bad business in my mind but I guess that's their loss. We were charged 143.00 for the last night that we are not using. I would have come back again sometime in March and stayed another 3 or 4 nights. Disappointed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
CamilleT4, Responsable de la réception at Hotel Baie Saint Paul, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2017

Hi there !

Firs of all thank you for your review, we really appreciate that you took the time to write about your stay with us, I can read that overall you liked your time here....

I undersatnd you disappointment about the cancellation policy but the employee got to follow it since it was in the 48 hours.... Please contact me directly and we could arrange something for your next stay here with us.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Camille Tremblay