“Reasonable prices and good food”
Review of Jay's Cafe

Jay's Cafe
Ranked #40 of 54 Restaurants in Steinbach
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Portions were very large and the food was quite good. I had the patty melt with fries. Patty melt was very good and huge portion of fries. Definitely worth checking out

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I have heard great things about this restaurant; however, it is rarely open, we've called on days, afternoons and evenings and each time they are closed.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

Ate at this restaurant quiet a few times in the past 2 weeks. The staff are fantastic and very friendly. The food is the best I have eaten for awhile in a restaurant. You get a very large serving which could be easily shared with someone. As we were a very large group each time we went it was nice that they had a back room where we could put the tables together and all eat together. Price per meal was also very reasonable. This is a place I would definitely eat at again next time I am in the area.

1  Thank Barb K
Reviewed 31 March 2015

One of the more expensive breakfast options in Steinbach but generally the food is good. Service is great if Tanis is working, if not, well you take your chances. A recent refresh on the paint has 'spruced up' the atmosphere. Good location, good parking.

1  Thank AgGirl1
Reviewed 25 March 2015

I went there with my friend just the other day. The cook got the order wrong and still made us pay for it because there excuse was they have a new cook and we should have spoken up. The waitress didnt care as my friend didnt eat half the food on his plate. I will make sure just like the last person wrote to never recommend this place to anyone!!