“Best pho I have ever had”
Review of Viet House

Viet House
Ranked #3 of 56 Restaurants in Steinbach
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We go often as my husband loves pho and spicy and it fills both needs. I wasn't sure what I thought at first but I have become a wonton noodle soup addict. Food has excellent flavour and is served quick and piping hot. Portions are huge also. If going during lunch we recommend going early as there is limited seating however they also offer take out which I have heard is also very good.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our lunch. The vermicelli bowl was delicious. The chicken and veggie stir fry was a little bland. The iced coffee was very delicious though a small portion. Our one big critique of the visit was how difficult it was to find the restaurant. It is on the back side of the building and there were no signs on the road to help us find it.

1  Thank Vanessa F
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Nice clean personable place. Open Sunday at supper but the food was all to bland. We were expecting some great favourable good as we ordered what the waitress suggested. We were disappointed.

Lien L, General Manager at Viet House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hi there!

We thank you for taking the time to review our restaurant. We regret you did not let us know at the time of your visit as we want every guest to leave happy and full.

Should you choose to give us another try, I am sure there is something else on the menu that will satisfy your tastebuds!

- Viet House Management

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I can't get enough of the food. Absolutely amazing and delicious. The portions are filling and the service is incredible. The girls at the front are super friendly. WOW!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Third time. Great time
Small and cozy. Owners super friendly. Fast service
Kids love it too
I can see them moving to bigger restaurant always full
Closed Monday